the Rift

[OPEN] the wind in my hair

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu & Mbwene
Nostrils flare— the scent of a newcomer filling his nostrils. Given the slew of intruders recently within the Edge, his body stiffens and his eyes sharpen, gaze trying to slice through the misted trees behind him. He stood near the cliffs, letting the warmer than usual Birdsong breeze blow the banks of fog in and out of the sheer limestone drop. He had been almost relaxed— not for want of reasons that troubled him. But because he had spent the morning with his son, watching him explore the glass dragon with his inquisitive mouth, foal whiskers twitching and partly coated with Elsa’s milk.

He sighed, turning to walk towards the scent and sounds of once familiar and one foreign scent— wanting to keep his thoughts away from the Icebound, his Queen, a woman he cared deeply for but… He shook his head, navy eyes cutting through the fog as he followed his perked ears.

He recognized the scent and sound of Lyanna, an inky pegasus with strikingly blue accents in her locks and feathers, drawing his gaze to linger at the contrasting interface of hues. The heavy skull dipped slightly in greeting, a lopsided grin turning up a corner of his thick lips, “Hello Lyanna,” his low rumble is warm in greeting. Dark blue eyes sweep to the newcomer, “Who do you have with you?”

His gaze studied the fine antlers of the white-masked man, and was unsurprised by the admiration that struck his barrel. He always envied antlers, with their sweeping crown and proud points; in Dorobo, such a rack would have been highly respected and appreciated. Gaze, leaving the points, swept the blue splashes on the man’s back— briefly finding how fitting a pair this stallion and pegasus were, both decorated in blues— before searching the his face. “I am Tembovu, King of the Edge,” his introduction was interrupted by a short, brassy trumpet from behind him, “And this is Mbwene, my elephant companion,” an amused grin broader on his muzzle as the calf trundled up to the stranger. Trunk outstretched and ears waving, she motioned toward his antlers— she liked them as much as her bonded, and at times they were covered with soft, fuzzy velvet.

“What brings you to the Edge?”

@Lyanna @Ichab sorry for the wait, guys! <3

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
the wind in my hair - by Lyanna - 04-30-2016, 10:05 AM
RE: the wind in my hair - by Ichab - 05-10-2016, 10:49 AM
RE: the wind in my hair - by Tembovu - 05-13-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: the wind in my hair - by Lyanna - 05-15-2016, 07:23 AM