the Rift

[PRIVATE] Are you, are you coming to the tree?

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

"Please, do not be afraid," His voice was a deep baritone, laced with authority and power but also some gentle tone--that tone known only through fatherhood. Archibald stood before the sunrise-painted woman like the true warrior he was. His posture was straight, his head high, his eyes glazed over in some stoney fashion. His muscles, however, were relaxed and not tense. Loretta stood at his side, his forever loyal woman, watching the mare with curious eyes. Why do we want her again? She asked, tail curling over her back and head lowering level with her shoulders. She looks like a coward.

Loretta, hush. We need members, and she does not look well as an outcast.

Whatever.

Archibald's tail flicked against his hocks, his neck arching some, the muscles beneath and old burn scar bulging. "I am Archibald the Dauntless, and I lead the Hidden Falls herd." He let his words sink in, pausing purposefully, "You look like a herd could do you well, and you it." He wondered why, in fact, she was an outcast. Why did she choose to live this life of solitude? Archibald had chosen it for himself and his family, but living in and leading a herd was much more conducive to a Helovian life.

Maybe she is from the Rift. Loretta chimed in, amber eyes looking sideways towards her bonded. Archibald simply gave a mental hum in her direction. Perhaps she was from the Rift. In that case, she may not understand the politics in Helovia. Archibald took a step forward, "We mean you no harm."

table by tamme for use only by time | |art by her too

@Persephone

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Are you, are you coming to the tree? - by Archibald - 04-30-2016, 09:56 PM