the Rift

[PRIVATE] Are you, are you coming to the tree?

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

She was uncomfortable. Well, that was an understatement. She was afraid, and she clearly did not trust him even as he spoke his intentions. Lay down. He commanded the shedog at his side, and obediently she lowered herself onto her belly, her chin on her paws, but inwardly she grumbled her discontent to her bondmate. Archibald ignored her, taking a step back from the woman as she spoke to him. He let his golden eyes move across her hide, trying to pinpoint the exact words he wanted to say, the words that would not offend her.

"For someone to survive so long in the Wilds alone, they must be strong.." Archibald's voice was hard, matter-of-fact, and stern. He did believe that, somewhere inside of her heart, there was strength. The new lands the Riftian gods brought over were harsh, and to traverse them alone this mare must have some grit. They could use that in the Hidden Falls. "Despite my appearance, we in the Hidden Falls are not all brusque warriors." He offered her a small smile, and it felt foreign and odd on his lips. When was the last time he smiled? "We seek to fill our ranks with the skilled: warriors, healers, thieves, the spiritual..." his baritone voice trailed off, and he took another step backward.

"I will not, however, hold you against your will. You are free to make the decision. I took you away from the land you have been in for seasons so you would have a clear mind, unhindered from the sands." Archibald lowered his head some, indicating that he would not follow her should she decide to leave him here now, his request thrown to the wind. "I am not seeking slaves." His voice was sincere, his face softening some.
table by tamme for use only by time | |art by her too

@Persephone

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you, are you coming to the tree? - by Archibald - 05-19-2016, 10:20 AM