the Rift

[OPEN] Daddy and Me [Kaj]

Aleta Posts: 31
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 1 year (FF)
ChaoticMelodies

The little lightning princess wandered through the falls, a slight frown marring her pretty face. Mother had disappeared again, leaving her daughter to wander the Falls without any company. The ivory mare seemed to be gone a great deal of late, leaving Aleta to wonder where she was and why. Why was she leaving her family here in the Falls, and why wasn't she taking her daughter with her? The Transcended and her daughter used to go on excursions to the Wilds every few days, but now the girl was lucky to see Sohalia once or twice in a fortnight. For days now, she had skulked in the shadows, having been historically too shy to make many new friends, pouting and waiting for Mother to return.

Father was busy being Czar, and the little lightning child had decided early on that she did not wish to bother him as he worked. She was sure that his role in the herd was of the utmost importance, and though she longed to be selfish and beg for him to stay with her and Mother, she could not bring herself to condemn the rest of the Falls to a life without Kaj in it. Even if it meant that she herself was sentenced to a life of solitude until Mother returned or she made a new friend. The girl snorted; at this point, she wasn't really sure which was more likely.

Aleta had blossomed in the past few months into a lovely young filly. Though somewhat smaller and frailer than other foals her age, she had begun to grow into her lanky legs and fill out her tiny frame. Her mane and tail were of an awkward length at present, but the girl hardly noticed; she did not see her reflection often, preferring to avoid to crashing noise of the falls against her sensitive ears and the churning current against her delicate skin. Thought she was not yet able to fly (damn you, wings), her flight feathers were beginning to bloom on her wings. One day soon, she would be soaring through the skies with the rest of the pegasi. She wondered what the world would look like then.

Finally, she could no longer stand to walk in circles and listen to herself think. She set off at a resolute trot, her half-grown tail swishing irritably behind her. If Mother wasn't going to be around, then at least she could spend time with her father. Perhaps he would even allow her to help with the herd. She nodded to herself, pleased. That would give her something to do with her time! "Daaaddy!" the girl called as she neared one of her father's usual spots. "Daaaaaaaaaddy!"

"Talk."
Aleta

@Kaj - irritable Aleta is irritable xD She doesn't know why Soh keeps disappearing and she's bored. Pre-teen Aleta is going to be fun.
[Image: aletapixel_by_abbie1234-d9wm82t.gif]
pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Aleta in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Aleta? Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Daddy and Me [Kaj] - by Aleta - 05-02-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Daddy and Me [Kaj] - by Kaj - 05-02-2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Daddy and Me [Kaj] - by Aleta - 05-02-2016, 06:19 PM
RE: Daddy and Me [Kaj] - by Kaj - 05-21-2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Daddy and Me [Kaj] - by Aleta - 05-27-2016, 09:15 PM