the Rift

Relics of the Past [ITEM DROP]

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

After gaining not only entry to my Father's home, but also my own hellhound pup to care for.... I probably did the most illogical thing I could of done. I left the Falls. I didn't leave permanently. Just long enough to get my head cleared. Which is oddly difficult when there is a hungry pup letting her emotions flow wildly through a brand new bond. Was this how my father felt when he and Alanna bonded? Was all bonding this, odd? I feel a hunger for meat that I have never felt before. The feeling making me feel ill. I can also feel my little yet unnamed bonded trying to hide this feeling from me. I look to where she is curled up at the base of my mane as I stop moving. She needs a name. She desperately needs a name.

The more I stood there just watching her watching me, the more I tried to figure out to call her. Until finally, don't ask where the name came from I whispered softly for her ears only. "Arwen." She lifted her head from where it had been resting on paws and tilted her head almost as if to say, about time. I snort softly and go back to walking. I walk, and walk and walk some more. Never really knew just how big Helovia really is. You would think I would, being born an outcast and all. As we arrive in a very flat but beautiful place, I decide it's a good place to stop for a bit before making the return trip home. It's the gathering of others that catch my attention.

The looks on everyone's face, as if they were expecting something to happen. It got me to thinking. The last time anyone had just stared at me like that had been the first, well the only time my parents really had been in the same place at the same time. The day of my birth.

I don't know if Alanna was keeping tabs on Mother, or if Father was just keeping himself close by in case of danger. But either way, they both had been there and that was what counted. The first real memory I have of Mother is her voice and her touch. "Come on, child." I was blissfully unaware about anything my Mother was feeling towards me in that moment. Because at first, she was my world. It was as her muzzle ran along my back that she whispered my name. "Brendan." Her voice paused. "Come now, stand."

Eager to do as she had wanted, I tried to stand. I don't remember it taking me long to do so. As I believe by the time Father arrived I was already standing. They had talked back and forth for a short while, before Mother and I began to move on and Father left to return to his home. It's only then that I knew we did not all live together....

Even now, I wish we all could be one big happy family. But I know that is not meant to be for us. Mother had left me, and Father was staying busy among the herd. I am sure he will be glad to know I have officially come to call the Falls home now. I can only hope I will see him again soon.

"Talk"

Well, him story sucked. Ah well.
Liquid time to after he's joined the Falls and his hellhound pup hatches(which is in my next two posts in the Falls)

Surprise me. Brendan kind of has a noble knight theme, so anything offensive or defensive that goes well with that would be amazing

Messages In This Thread
Relics of the Past [ITEM DROP] - by Random Event - 05-02-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Relics of the Past [ITEM DROP] - by Erebos - 05-02-2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Relics of the Past [ITEM DROP] - by Archibald - 05-02-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Relics of the Past [ITEM DROP] - by Calypso - 05-02-2016, 11:59 PM
RE: Relics of the Past [ITEM DROP] - by Rexanna - 05-03-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: Relics of the Past [ITEM DROP] - by Erthë - 05-03-2016, 07:15 AM
RE: Relics of the Past [ITEM DROP] - by Volterra - 05-03-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: Relics of the Past [ITEM DROP] - by Lyanna - 05-03-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Relics of the Past [ITEM DROP] - by Ki'irha - 05-03-2016, 08:59 PM
RE: Relics of the Past [ITEM DROP] - by Dacianna - 05-04-2016, 04:06 AM
RE: Relics of the Past [ITEM DROP] - by Iona - 05-05-2016, 12:43 AM