the Rift

[OPEN] It started out “Hey cutie, where ya from?”

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
Golden ears flickered, straining to hang onto every word the equine before her said. Patience was a virtue that the Thief carried, and so she listened - Remy watched from her withers with a curiosity at the words the pale mare spoke. Still, despite trying to pay attention to the mare, she only was able to pick out a few things from the first stretch of words she said. Mental notes were taken, learning that she thought this was a perfect place to wait and that she hoped she wasnt intruding. Rexanna just offered her a reassuring smile and a shake of her head - hoping deep down that the soon to be mother hadn't sought to bring destruction upon the North.

Yet the body language Rexanna noticed from Aisling definitely suggested otherwise, watching as she closed her eyes and began to start again. Still, her ears flickered to the sounds, definitely noticing the accent that laced the equines words. "No apologies needed, Aisling." She admitted, raising a slight eyebrow at the mention of Johnny. "Oh, Johnny! I was just on my way to see him. I can take you to him, if you'd like?" She grinned, dipping her head briefly to the direction of his cave. Rexanna studied the mare briefly as her eyes lit up as soon as she spotted Remy. The polecat, excited to have been noticed, squeaked to her and sat up on the Thief's withers, gripping her mane for support. "Oh, his name is Marembo. He's very excited you noticed him." She laughed, smiling.

Turning toward Johnny's cave, she let her blue gaze dance over to Aisling once again. "If you'll follow me, I'll show you the way." Her voice was gentle, but encouraging. Then, hoping that the mare followed, she went off in the direction of his cave.

Upon reaching it, she offered a gentle smile to the mare. "I was hoping to see if my son was here. Johnny's basically become the Basin's baby sitter as of late." She let a small laugh escape her lips, her gaze seeking out Aisling's to see what her reaction would be to Johnny's love of children. Especially considering the size of the mare, Rexanna only wondered if the sire to the child was indeed the candy man.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Aisling i tried to move it forward for ya! If you want anything changed, let me know :)

aaaand, cue @Johnny
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: It started out “Hey cutie, where ya from?” - by Rexanna - 05-16-2016, 12:47 AM