Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
aisling
&
johnny
Melting under blue skies
belting out sunlight, shimmering love
Blissfully unaware of how drastically my life was about to change, I was dozing in my cave instead of patrolling the borders (which I never do anyway). Which was weird, and I thought about that as I daydreamed, because I usually preferred the snow (what’s better than an bed that literally conforms to your body??) but the sunlight was coming into the front of my cave just right and it was cold enough that I could actually enjoy it. So I sprawled out on my side and soaked up those delightful rays of sunlight as I daydreamed away, about fairytales and candy houses, while Jellybean was similarly spread out nearby.

Talk about two peas in a pod.

She was the one that alerted me when some friends were approaching though, squawking loudly and hitting me in the face with her tail as she wagged it excitedly as soon as she recognized Rexanna and - from my memories - Aisling. Aisling!! That name had me upright in a manner of seconds and I stood with this huge smile brightening my green eyes as two very dear friends came over. “Well if this isn’t my lucky day! Hello Rexanna!” I smile cheerfully toward my fellow herdmate before looking to the shorter mare at her side, my smile only growing more at the sight of her. “And hello Aisling! What brings you here to the Basin?!” It was an absolute delight to see Aisling after our last… oh, ha. Well our last encounter.

I could feel my cheeks flush with heat just thinking about it (thank sweetness it wouldn’t show!).

Jellybean waddles over to investigate the two pale mares, chirping away the entire time, and I move closer as well. I notice that Aisling is looking a little more round than she was last time but hey, we just came out of winter - there was nothing wrong with putting on a few pounds. And she, well - it looked good on her.

image | coding

OH LOOK A CHANCE TO USE THIS TABLE
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: It started out “Hey cutie, where ya from?” - by Johnny - 05-16-2016, 04:04 PM