[PRIVATE] three minus one plus two [birth, eventually]

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Heaving chest of the sea
Carry both of us
Carry her, carry me

This was obviously not their first rodeo when it came to children, and Einarr had been watching carefully as the days dragged closer to the time when Megaera would be expected to birth their child. His child. Her child. His heart beat and throbbed for another strong son to carry on his lineage. Nizho was his only son now, and he lived up to all of the expectations Einarr had. His daughters, Mordecai and Asavvi, were beautiful and also living up to his expectations. But oh how glorious it would be to have another son.

He did not know it now, but fate was laughing in his white-marked face.

Tilting a massive, black wing, Einarr circled in large, slow arcs around Megaera. "Megaera! Hash yer dothrae chek asshekh?" He called out, cloven hooves hitting the sand and sending him toward her in a rolling canter. Sienna eyes raked over the woman, his newly-acquainted-with lion's tail twitching behind him. He closed the distance between them with ease, his long, clean legs trotting, walking, and then falling silent before her. He reached forward with his dark muzzle, breathing warm air into the bay's nostrils.

"Where Asavvi?" He asked, looking around for the girl. The Gladiator expected his young daughter to be with her mother, as he had not seen her in the desert for many days now. He had seen glimpses of Mordecai and Nizho training, sleeping, and grazing near the Oasis. Asavvi, on the other hoof, was supposed to be with Meg. Einarr took a step back, his tail curling around one of his hind legs. His wings folded in at his sides as he looked the Sultana in the eye curiously, ears pressed forward with a sense of alertness.

EINARR

aud is a boss

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: three minus one plus two [birth, eventually] - by Einarr - 05-18-2016, 08:12 PM