the Rift

rebirth.

Asur Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She does not rule alone. His ears move back but briefly in a moment of thought, and Asur nods again. The motion is absent, mechanical; his eyes turn inward for a moment and the pain quickening his blood beats through the stallion’s pulse. Now still, he feels the ache in every muscle and the warm cleft running down his face. As she speaks, he must listen - but the words drift by in lazy whorls, descriptions of other lands given more fairly than he might expect. Asur feels a prickle of amusement then, for the mare’s confidence. Something nags though and one ear remains cocked back as whiskered lips curl around the next query, swift and without much thought. ”Unicorns? Pegasi?” The foreign words roll strange across his tongue; she speaks them as if taking for granted his understanding. Perhaps he lived more sheltered than he thought; Asur answers this thinking with a brief shake of his head. Alarm pricks at his skin like little fingers, restless. It seems almost as if his kind might be unwelcome in some parts of this land, but none oppose them. None with mind enough to break their might...

Asur answers his own thoughts with an abrupt shake of his head. There is little room left for vagabonds in his mind. If he might find enemies amongst the common rabble here he must be glad that Smoke found him and not whatever else. He has no strength for fighting, nor even for the careful dance of diplomacy. A sort of snort shakes from him, tapering into a growl. He hates the disadvantage of begging mercy, but finds he must ask anyway. ”I am in need of aid,” Asur changes the subject, head twisted briefly to bare the slowly healing damage. ”If I might find it in your foothills...” His tail beats through the air once. ”I can fight, when I am well. I bring no danger with me, but I’m hardly fit to run with outcasts.”

Messages In This Thread
rebirth. - by Asur - 06-16-2012, 05:08 PM
RE: rebirth. - by Smoke - 06-16-2012, 06:20 PM
RE: rebirth. - by Asur - 06-16-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: rebirth. - by Smoke - 06-16-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: rebirth. - by Asur - 06-16-2012, 11:52 PM
RE: rebirth. - by Smoke - 06-17-2012, 12:13 AM
RE: rebirth. - by Asur - 06-17-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: rebirth. - by Smoke - 06-17-2012, 02:09 AM
RE: rebirth. - by Asur - 06-17-2012, 02:26 AM
RE: rebirth. - by Smoke - 06-17-2012, 02:39 AM