the Rift

[OPEN] Relapse

Seanan Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 2.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 :: 9 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Rien
Seanan shakes his head vigorously, short tendrils of mane whipping back and forth in the thin and icy air. This is not the kind of weather he enjoys. But it is different. Right now different is fine.

"I did not know there were places that got this cold. Only on the coldest winters did the air smoke like this." He huffs out his breath and his ears perk in something akin to childish delight as the fog cloud puff around his head. His skin begins to tremble anew- the air steals his heat faster than he would have thought possible. It is hard for him to decide where to put his attention- on the cold nipping at his skin or on the elder who doesn't seem so angry with him anymore. The softening of expression has no small affect on the white stallion's mood.

"I'm not lost, I don't think."
He tilts his head to the side, but his contemplative stance is broken by the quick dance of his hooves, unable to stay still. Between the cold and the lingering energy from his run, he would be hard pressed not to fidget. "Are you?"

Seanan watches as the elder shakes the scarf out around him, curious. At once he sees it's use though he says nothing. Here it might serve a different purpose than the sand-veils of his home, but it is still a way of adapting without changing.

@Albrecht
All interactions are go, short of death and permanent crippling.

Messages In This Thread
Relapse - by Albrecht - 05-03-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: Relapse - by Seanan - 05-04-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Relapse - by Albrecht - 05-08-2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Relapse - by Seanan - 05-11-2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Relapse - by Albrecht - 05-20-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Relapse - by Seanan - 05-25-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Relapse - by Albrecht - 06-15-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: Relapse - by Seanan - 06-16-2016, 10:56 AM