the Rift

To Your Grave I Spoke [Open]

Adura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Adura
Sweet sleep, my dark angel

The massive bay came to her side, taking some of the weight that the fae could not carry. The contact was an unfamiliar feeling, he was only the third creature to ever touch her. She had been taught to be distant, a being of myth seen only fleetingly, a possible trick of mist and light. So her dam had told her, and Adura had obeyed until the fallen had enchanted her with his dark daring. There was another reason for the foreign feeling however. The others, her radiant mother and the black angel, had never truly been kind. Duty had ruled the mare, Azazel had enjoyed her company simply because it was forbidden. The pegasus, however, was soothing, offering help seemingly for no other reason than because she needed it. The delicate femme hesitated for only a moment before leaning against the lord’s sturdy side, accepting the heat and support he supplied. She looked up at him, blue-gold eyes and the faintest of smiles conveying a silent thank you.

She mulled over his earlier words, promises of care and safety. The shivering that racked her slight frame and sharp pain in her stomach proved that the girl needed both. She nodded slightly, then, uncertain that he would understand the meaning behind it, spoke. “I will go with you.” Her voice was soft, hardly louder than a whisper and raspy with disuse, but still held a melodious note like the sound a harp might make. A promise that this sylvan lady had once been so much more than broken and could be again.

OOC:It's fine, mine are shorter than usual as well.
Walking the walk
Talking the talk
Thinking my thoughts

Messages In This Thread
To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Adura - 10-17-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Thor - 10-17-2012, 10:44 AM
RE: To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Adura - 10-17-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Thor - 10-17-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Adura - 10-17-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Thor - 10-17-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Adura - 10-17-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Thor - 10-17-2012, 10:50 PM