the Rift

so i cover my eyes

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

I was better. At least today, I wasn't under the shadow of utter depression and misery. Today I had taken some care to my own personal hygiene. I had bathed in the warm stream I had come across, and combed my mane in some branches I had seen. Appearance wasn't nearly as haggard. However, I still passed jutting hips and sucked rump where it had once been perfectly sculpted round, and smooth. Ribs where faintly outlined in my still shedding fur. I had lost weight in my lack of interest in the food I had. It wasn't good, for me neither Kvasir. Yet he was still strong.

Stronger than I was.

Soft breaths pushed from my nostrils as I pushed my son out of my mind. Today I would think of bringing another home. Home to the beautiful World's Edge, or not, but making a friend in the process.

As I made my way through the threshold, I passed few. Those I saw where surrounded by many others. I didn't have the strength for that just yet. Not so many creatures. Not ones that knew Rhoa. I preyed on those who where alone instead.

My patience led me to someone very alone. And quiet beautiful. She was only slightly smaller than I, with gold dashing brilliantly across her black body. She was so lovely. And I didn't know her, and she didn't know me. I put on my best smile (which was still so sad, it was pathetic.) and moved towards the beautiful hybrid mare. "Hello! Welcome to helovia. I'm Glacia of the World's Edge. I can help you if you wish it." My vocals are soft, grown into my woman body. Not naive as it once was. Sad however. It might never hold joy again. But it sounded void. Like I had a hard time trying anymore. Like I was still learning to live again. Tired as I felt, because I wasn't sure if I could learn again. But yet the blue eyes watched her red ones, trying anyways. Because I had to try. Even if it hurt and exhausted me.

"Speech goes here."

Glacia
Slow down, it's a science
Credit

@Ranjiri

Messages In This Thread
so i cover my eyes - by Ranjiri - 05-03-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: so i cover my eyes - by Glacia - 05-03-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: so i cover my eyes - by Rikyn - 05-04-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: so i cover my eyes - by Archibald - 05-16-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: so i cover my eyes - by Ranjiri - 05-28-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: so i cover my eyes - by Glacia - 05-31-2016, 06:19 PM