the Rift

so i cover my eyes

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

As who I was registered to the unknown mare in front of me my smile faded. She was from here. She knew who I was, and I got the feeling she wasn't overly happy to meet me.

"Oh.. you're..."

I hadn't met the hybrid before, and for a moment I was puzzled as to how she had come to know my name.

"You're... Rhoa...

Oh. That was how. The name hits me like a brick, and my head lowered, trying to calm my frazzled nerves. Rhoa must have talked about me. Why? Why to her? Did she know? What did she know? Did she know everything? Did she know I lost one? Obviously she had to know something. Another fracture to the glass that was my already shattered heart. Stop.

Stop...

"Glacia,"

My blue eyes open and my head turns to find the voice that broke just that little bit saying my name. Rikyn. I know you. You mocked my pregnancy then, yet now you look at me with your worried eyes?

It's all to much. Rikyn introduces himself, but I don't really pay attention. I'm to withdrawn to possibly pay attention. It's all to much to handle, and I'm panicking. I felt foolish to think I could go out and do this, to handle being with the others. The worried looks, and the mentions of names of those I had let down.

One more arrives. He says the hybrids name, causing my ears to flick forward and to capture the information. Ranjiri. Her name was Ranjiri. What did she mean to Rhoa? I wonder, and I wish to ask, but my vocals refuse to work. Frozen. He introduces himself as Archibald the Dauntless, Czar of the hidden falls. Ranjiri knows him, and expresses her joy at seeing him. I watch for a moment. I feel awkward in such an exchange. Out of place, overstaying my welcome. I didn't know much she knew of Rhoa and I, nor did I want to now, or what they meant to each other, if anything. It would become clear in time. With a shaky breath I turn away, hesitating as I pass Rikyn. Should I tell him? Or at least invite him so that maybe I could try? Explain? Gently I nudge my muzzle at his shoulder. If I touched him I wasn't sure. It was an invitation to follow, if he wished of course, but other than that I nodded to the other two, and hurried on my way. I couldn't deal with the questions.

"Speech goes here."

@Rikyn @Ranjiri @Archibald

Glacia is out. Rikyn is welcome to follow her to ask questions and I'm sure Jiji and Glacia will eventually have another run in ;D

Glacia
Slow down, it's a science
Credit

Messages In This Thread
so i cover my eyes - by Ranjiri - 05-03-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: so i cover my eyes - by Glacia - 05-03-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: so i cover my eyes - by Rikyn - 05-04-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: so i cover my eyes - by Archibald - 05-16-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: so i cover my eyes - by Ranjiri - 05-28-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: so i cover my eyes - by Glacia - 05-31-2016, 06:19 PM
RE: so i cover my eyes - by Rikyn - 06-01-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: so i cover my eyes - by Archibald - 06-05-2016, 03:03 PM