the Rift

[PRIVATE] Kill Your Heroes

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
   Courage, Loyalty, Honor</style>
  there's a brotherhood between us. if you're not ready to give up   everything you've already lost.</style>

Ktulu watched Ezital long enough to make sure that the stallion was walking toward her before she looked back toward the sinking sun. Had she called him to her to talk business with him she would have stared him down, impatient with how slow he was moving, but that was not the case. She had invited him to stand with her because he had been there and she'd never had a chance to properly speak with him. When he'd come to the Falls all hell had been breaking loose in Helovia and she'd had more to worry about than a rookie warrior.

"Hello." She murmured in response to Ezital's greeting. "Well enough." Came her next response. "I haven't taken the time to watch the sunset in so long." The mare murmured. "Its nice." And it was nice that she had company, too, even if he might be reluctant to be in her presence. She had spent more than enough time alone on the scouting mission that Archibald had sent her on, it felt good to have someone with her.

Finally Ktulu turned away from the sunset to look at the stalion that stood with her. "And you?" She inquired. "Have you found the Falls comfortable? Is your position as a warrior to your liking?" Are you patroling? Are you sparring? Are you getting stronger? She wanted to ask, but remained silent. She could ask all those questions when she called a warrior meeting in the coming days. For now they would just have a friendly conversation. 

The dark mare couldn't help but smile when Ezital spoke of meeting someone on patrol. It was as if he had read her thoughts. "Did you?" Her ears tilted forward as he continued on. "I don't know anyone known as the Elephant. I don't know her, either." She said, a frown pulling the corners of her mouth down. "Emotionally wrecked mares can be dangerous and unpredictable." She remembered how wrecked she had been after watching her son be murdered. She'd wanted the entire world to burn and if it had not been for Archibald she would have seen to it. "Keep an eye out for her, let me or Archibald know if you find her sneaking around here." She paused and nodded to the stallion. "Good job, Ezital." Because he deserved to be praised. "But I didn't call you up here for a report or anything like that. I just called you up to enjoy the view before the storm hits tonight."

"."

CREDITS

@Ezital

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Kill Your Heroes - by Ezital - 05-03-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Kill Your Heroes - by Ktulu - 05-04-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Kill Your Heroes - by Ezital - 05-05-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Kill Your Heroes - by Ktulu - 05-19-2016, 10:59 AM