the Rift

DON'T HURT YOURSELF

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

Her hooves barely left a dent in the damp earth.

Just the way she liked it; sneaky, sleuthy, full of mystery.

The midday sun filtered through the overhanging branches, golden light reflecting off of golden markings and golden horns. Daddy had told her once that her bones were gold, that even her blood ran bright with that aurelian metal.

She believed him even now.

Her tail hung in the air like a question waiting to be answered, the wildly curly mop of hair that grew from the end of that leonine appendage peppered with twigs and leaves. Pausing near a small puddle, the lass glanced at her reflection, a small smile perched on full lips. Golden eyes were clear and careless as she gazed at her surroundings; there wasn't anything to be found here, was there?

The petite maiden pushed a sigh through her nostrils, causing the curls that twined so languidly about her facial horns to shake and shiver halfheartedly. With a grunt, Ovidius stepped through the puddle and continued her wanderings, not bothering to observe her surroundings with any real gusto. How long had she been traveling? How long had it been since Daddy had left her side and his voice - sweet and slow like molasses - had become nothing more than an echo at the back of her mind or a weight in her heart?

She spat the taste of memories from her mouth, hating the thick film of nostalgia on her tongue.

She would miss no one and she would mourn no man. There was nothing to her name and that was just fine with her.

Being a King of her own self was just fine with her.

Everyone welcome!
Ladies are going to be received better than dudes. Dudes may get wrekd
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Ovidius - 05-03-2016, 07:22 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Daetiin - 05-03-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Ovidius - 05-05-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Daetiin - 05-30-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Graasvoel - 05-31-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Ovidius - 06-02-2016, 04:45 PM