the Rift

DON'T HURT YOURSELF

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

Ferns as tall as her head parted before her, sharp hooves striking into the moist earth without hesitation - that had been a rule from Daddy, "Hesitation is the same as cowardice, baby." - and without remorse. There was a sudden and newfound gusto in the lass' steps, something that had slid silently away from the mystery and sleuthiness of her previous steps.

Something full of life.

There was an odd feel to this land here, a heartbeat in the soil that resonated in the woman's golden bones. The ricochet and reverberation pulsed through her thin frame, swelling her soul and pushing at her conscious mind. The earth beat in time with her own breathing, a river of unknown power exploding from the ground.

What is this? What is this? What is this?

A voice broke Ovidius' concentration, drawing her attention away from that incessant pulse and toward the face of a towering mare. The blackened maiden eyed the stranger with a sort of cold appreciation, some sort of consideration that bridged the gap between frigid politeness and genuine interest. The woman looked strong, capable, real. Ivory and onyx fought for dominance over her hide and a single horn spiraled from the center of her forehead. There was a delicate cast to the study frame that Ovidius couldn't help but notice and admire; a kind cast to the lovely face that she couldn't help but grin at. Slowing to a stop before the unnamed mare, Ovi gave a mischievous wink and arched a brow.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." A moment of silence stretched between the two, bird chatter floating through the boughs, "I'm Ovidius." The mare's words were flat and straightforward - "Mincing words is a waste of time, and wasting time brings you closer to death." - but her molten gold eyes were alight with curiosity, "What is that? The pulsing feel in the soil? It rushes underhoof and surges in my body. What is that?"

yaaay! Hello! I love your lady<33

If I was being to cryptic, she's talking about the pulse of magic ;)

@Daetiin
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Ovidius - 05-03-2016, 07:22 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Daetiin - 05-03-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Ovidius - 05-05-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Daetiin - 05-30-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Graasvoel - 05-31-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Ovidius - 06-02-2016, 04:45 PM