the Rift

DON'T HURT YOURSELF

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

Her name was Daetiin and she appreciated the girl's honesty.

Good thing, too. Whatever would the spindly lass do if she wasn't appreciated? A mischievous smirk twisted at the corners of the petite lass' mouth, though she spoke nothing of the sarcasm that was running rampant within her head. She liked this Daetiin well enough; liked the lines of her figure and the way her voice cut through the birdsong like a shark through waves. Yes, she decided, this mottled mare was a lovely representative of the pulsating earth beneath Ovidius' hooves.

As quickly as it had come, the grin fell from the blackened maiden's face, aurelian eyes widening in wonder at the mention of magic.

Magic!

It was difficult for the gold-studded mare to pay attention as her new acquaintance continued to speak, the idea of something as wondrous as magic actually existing stilling the usual cacophony of thought. Shaking her skull in an attempt to clear her mind, Ovi listened carefully to the remainder of Daetiin's words, hoping there would be more information regarding the celestial pulse.

Her disappointment was masked with ease, the mare rolling her thin shoulders in a sort of shrug and giving an apologetic smile, "Then I apologize for interrupting your search, could I hel--"

Words were cut short by the arrival of a behemoth. A bright orangebehemoth. She watched in silence as the mountainous creature studied her newest acquaintance, golden gaze flickering with intrigue. When it came her turn to be inspected, the willowy dame bared her teeth, though there was no real venom behind the gesture. As the brute addressed them, the depth of his voice reverberating in her bones, Ovidius moved to stand beside Daetiin, shooting the mare an impish glance.

A popped hip and a quirked brow served as judgment for the towering mass of male that stood before them, his massive wings draped alongside his barrel in a grace that belied his size. Smacking her lips together, the little mare tried not to cough on her own laugh as she spoke, "What pretty words, Gaal." Her voice was velvet and smoke, "This is my main gal, Daetiin and I'm Ovidius. Now, tell me, because I'm dying of curiosity,"

An outright smile, blunt white teeth against a back drop of onyx and gold, "Is it difficult to haul your fat ass into the clouds on those wings or do you just keep them around for show?"

@Graasvoel @Daetiin
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Ovidius - 05-03-2016, 07:22 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Daetiin - 05-03-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Ovidius - 05-05-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Daetiin - 05-30-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Graasvoel - 05-31-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Ovidius - 06-02-2016, 04:45 PM