the Rift

[OPEN] There is a hole in the world

Vu Posts: 28
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 3 (Orangemoon)
Istina

My recent encounters have left me more prepared for this than I ever thought possible. The dreadful Frostfall (I love winter, truly I do) finally came to its heavenly conclusion and signs of life from once dormant landscapes bring cause for rejoice. A despairing mountain range greets my view as I crest a small hill, a pity such beautiful rocks have been reduced thusly. A solitary tree as the top of this hill provides a heat soaking black frame with slight shade from the sun’s rays but I remain grateful as I come to rest beneath it. What can only be described as fear washes over as my slight frame trembles, the time has come to visit the land Ciceron kindly spoke of. It has taken a of couple months for my hooves to grace the way to the Falls, but after meeting a lost beast I realized I could not hide from the world forever.

Cerulean eyes peer inside to the darkest regions of my brain and mental fingers grasp at a wooden plank to rip it away and allow a sliver of light to land on the dusty crates stored there.

This stranger did not believe the truth when it reached his ears, calling out “lies” and taking off into the frozen night. His actions nearly tore the mask off my face where it has happily resided for quite some time as a lie has never crossed these stained lips. It wounded pride I did not realize I possess and left me to wonder how I could ever grow so cold; a perfect statue with all emotions stowed away until alone. Being alone is the sole constant in my life, but this unnamed beast brought a shimmer to this carefully constructed mask. A temptation to sigh is quickly snuffed out.  No, I will face this. My unusually meek inner voice says. I will face this and see if perhaps I can uncover pieces of who I once was Meek tones turn stronger as my voice changes to fill the air around me instead of just my own head. “Ciceron!” I call out the unicorn’s name as inky features morph into their well-worn, cautiously crafted mask of indifference. Small steps... I think as mental fingers pull back from the task of removing another wooden plank.

After all, months have passed and perhaps he forgot the pitiful creature named Vu and I will be forever condemned to remain utterly alone.

"speech"

OOC: For Ciceron and possibly Rift but I don't mind if anyone else feels up to joining as well.  

@Ciceron
@Rift

-All magic and force are permitted barring serious injury and/or death-
-Powerplay outside of fighting is permitted-
-Please tag in all replies-

Messages In This Thread
There is a hole in the world - by Vu - 05-04-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: There is a hole in the world - by Rift - 05-05-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: There is a hole in the world - by Vu - 05-14-2016, 07:05 PM
RE: There is a hole in the world - by Ciceron - 05-15-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: There is a hole in the world - by Vu - 05-31-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: There is a hole in the world - by Ciceron - 06-17-2016, 09:06 PM