the Rift

[PRIVATE] Life and love

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
ilios
Black hooves thudded against the soft sand leaving little puffs of sand in his wake. A warm smile was spread over his face as eh sought out Lani. He had told her of the caves and the fear that had shaken Helovia to it's core, now it was time to show her the beauty left behind. He was sure she would love it, at least parts of it anyway. He had been waiting until Birdsong to take her there. He didn't want to take her from the Throat to soon, wanted to give her time to settle in. He wondered, not for the first time, how hard it must be to leave the home you had always known to find another. Then again, he could relate, if even slightly. Silver eyes glittered with excitement as he found her. "Are you ready to go Lani?" He smiled and pranced around her playfully thick neck arched proudly. There was something about this mare that always made him feel warm and giddy. It was like being the foal he had never been when he was in her beautiful presence.

After they crossed to the main land he lead her to the entrance of the caves. Still smiling he dipped his head to the entrance sniffing the air carefully. As far as he could tell the scents that lingered were stale meaning they would be alone. "After you ma'am." He smiled and stepped back allowing her to enter first.  "Watch out though, the entrance was slick the last time I was here." He smiled encouragingly silver eyes calm and warm. He knows she is more than strong enough to go down by herself, but why make her think that? "I'll be right behind you." His bass a mere whisper as he watches her make her choice. 

Talk
Words;; 302
OOC/Tags;; @Xolani I have permission to PP
I'd sell my soul just to see your face. 
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
image credits
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Life and love - by Ilios - 05-05-2016, 02:25 AM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 05-14-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Life and love - by Ilios - 05-26-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 06-17-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Life and love - by Ilios - 06-28-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 06-28-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Life and love - by Ilios - 06-29-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 06-29-2016, 10:56 PM