the Rift

[PRIVATE] Life and love

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
ilios
He laughed happily as she pranced around him bright yellows dancing over her cream pelt. His beamed at her as he watched the yellows take shape into a equine and pegasus. His voice was deep and playful, "You forgot my horn." He chuckled deeply before prancing with her. He smiled when she needed and gestured for him to lead the way. Smiling brightly head took off at a run towards the border throwing words over his shoulder, "Catch me if you can!" There was something about this mare that always made his day fun.

He marveled at the warm spring day as he moved through the land with Lani slightly behind him. He didn't know if it was the good mood she had him in or the weather, but he never stopped smiling. Silver eyes turned to make sure she was following often. She had a habit of stopping ti inspect plants and animal they met along their route. He paused every time she she did smiling back at her; sometimes he would offer a name. Of course he didn't know much about plants, but he did know quite a bit about. He smiled softly and nodded every time she would look at him. He could remember the day he had taken her to the Throat. She had been just as curious then as she was now.

When they finally reached the caves and he told her she could go first he laughed at the look she gave him. To be honest it surprised him that she was so willing to go in alone. Most horses in Helovia hated the caves, because of the memories associated with it. He laughed as her tail gently brushed his powerful chest. He smiled softly and waited until she was out of sight before following her. It was just has he had remembered, slick and dark. If I remember right this room was the Sanctuary, but he couldn't be sure. "I think they called this room the Sanctuary." He smiled and moved closer to the wall of lava covered by crystal. "It's cool huh?" He smiled and glanced back at her.
------------------------
Talk
Words;; 357
OOC/Tags;; @Xolani
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
image credits
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Life and love - by Ilios - 05-05-2016, 02:25 AM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 05-14-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Life and love - by Ilios - 05-26-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 06-17-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Life and love - by Ilios - 06-28-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 06-28-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Life and love - by Ilios - 06-29-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 06-29-2016, 10:56 PM