[OPEN] simple and clean

Rein Posts: 44
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 2 years
prissy
[Image: 56933a9cc0382]
R E I N

He heard her before he saw her.

He heard the splashes, the dazzling rise and fall of her chains. He felt the ripples, the water lapping at his fetlocks upon her arrival. His smirk faded, his gaze sticking to the water, to his hooves - dark, ebony, like hers. He shut his eyes instead, desperate to prolong having to even think about her because to think about her was to think about home and happiness and scars and secrets.

The water grew still again, he couldn't feel it lapping as forcefully.

"I missed you..."

She was close. He opened his eyes, staying still, letting her words ebb and flow their way into his senses. His gaze trailed to her reflection, her creamy fur, so warm, so close. The memory of the time spent in their cave now bittersweet in his memory, soured by the enigma that was his existence.

"Are you... Are you okay? Can I help?"

His jaw tightened.

"Please, Rein, let me help..."

He looked up then, his navy gaze dark and taunting as he stared back at his creator. He suppressed the longing to bury his nose in her cream and black mane, smothering that feeling with memories of skepticism. He fought the urge to find that crescent shaped scar, looking instead at her eyes, and then of course the rodent like thing on her back. His golden brow furrowed, his features obscured by doubt and suspicion that were only amplified by the creatures presence.

"What's that?" He asked, the words tumbling from his lips before he could stop them. He immediately regretted saying them. He turned away, as if to imply he didn't care for an answer. "I...never mind," he added, mumbling the words as blood fell down his nose and collided softly with the salty water at his hooves.

'She's a traitor,' he reminded himself, his gaze finally daring to find the scar carved into the cream of her fur, a mark he shared on his shoulder. Traitor. His coat bristled at the sight of her scar, the blood on his body igniting again, electrifying and sizzling across his body. His dark, indigo eyes flicked up to her lighter, oceanic pools; his features daunting, daring her to try and help him now.

@Rexanna

HERE, FOR YOU, A VERY CONFUSED BABE WHO LOVES HIS MAMA BUT AGAIN IS VERY CONFUSED

son of a thief and a priest

[Image: 56b8020492908]

Messages In This Thread
simple and clean - by Rein - 05-07-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-07-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rein - 05-08-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-08-2016, 01:17 AM
RE: simple and clean - by Rein - 05-08-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-08-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rein - 05-11-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-11-2016, 10:16 PM