the Rift

[OPEN] simple and clean

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Her heart flickered with worry at the blood stained sight of him. He didn't even turn to see her - to see her worried gaze and urgency. Rexanna stayed silent, letting him deal with whatever he needed to deal with. She had so many questions for him, where had he been? What happened to him? Why did he leave like everyone else did? Instead, her lips formed a tight line, waiting patiently for him to respond, if he ever would. It took a few moments, but he finally did. Yet, Rexanna didn't recognize the beast that hid behind his eyes. The dark sapphires that gleamed with arrogance and anger, the very same gaze she had seen in their last encounter. She looked away from him, then, afraid to see her son turn into a monster like how she had witnessed his father do the same thing.

"What's that?" Her ears picked up, her gaze darting to his once more. "He's my -" She began, watching as he tore his gaze away from her in what appeared to her as a way of him trying to show he didn't care. "- companion." Her voice trailed off on the word, her gaze losing him once again as the blood dripped from him, turning the waters she had previously witnessed empowered by shadows into a raging scarlet sea. Yet, his gaze returned to hers and she dared to look upon him once more. Yet this time, something was different. He was still angry, his fur pricking up in his display, his muscles tightening as something in him changed. Marembo watched the child with wide beady eyes, clutching his bonded's mane while his smile faded as he tried to squeak some sense into the boy. Failed attempts, however, as the colt illuminated himself where his blood had resided. His gaze traveling over to hers once more and she caught them with a sense that he didn't want her help - but he would get it anyway.

The Thief took a step toward her son, sadness filling the creases of her eyes. He was her son. If she could do something to help him, regardless if it damaged and hurt her, she would do it in a heartbeat. She wouldn't even think twice about doing something if it meant saving her own child. A soft sigh slipped past her lips as she tried to smile to him. "Magic? You found your magic?" She questioned, trying to get him to talk. Marembo hung onto every word of hers, fear rippling beneath his marbled snakelike body. Rexanna was oddly calm throughout this entire ordeal. "Does it hurt?" Another moment, another chance for her child to respond.

And suddenly, because of his display, she grew frustrated. Her brows furrowing as she looked upon the lightning rod she had of her son. She approached him further, stepping into his circle while her eyes looked to his face - so similarly marked as hers. But instead of there being the color of running mascara, he bore the color of blood. Carefully, she reached her muzzle to him - hoping to touch him. "I want to help you. And if you think that I'm afraid of hurting myself to make sure my own son is okay, you're wrong." Her voice grew a bit more demanding. She was afraid to lose him. After the mirage in these very waters not too long ago, she was worried that perhaps this monstrous display from him wasn't even real. She needed to make sure that he was there, that he was real. With that in mind, she stepped closer, aiming to press the side of her face to the side of his neck, not even caring if she were to electrocute herself from him.

"Talk."
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

He can shock her if he wants to ;) might make things interesting. xD
@Rein
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
simple and clean - by Rein - 05-07-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-07-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rein - 05-08-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-08-2016, 01:17 AM
RE: simple and clean - by Rein - 05-08-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-08-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rein - 05-11-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-11-2016, 10:16 PM