the Rift

[OPEN] simple and clean

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rein pressed further and further into her, and she pressed back - loving on him with every ounce that she could. The soft whiskers of her muzzle traced his blood splattered coat, the golden hues slowly becoming more visible as the blood tried and flaked off. She smiled against his skin as his sobs turned softer, not as violently racking his body. Rexanna hugged him tighter, closer to her as if she could take away all of his pain and bear it herself. "I forgive you, love." Her voice was soft like a gentle breeze against the pain she felt from the electricity. It still hummed in her veins, but it was calmer now and more tolerable. Regardless if he hurt her, despite the singed hairs and blackened veins of sparks that adorned her chest now - the scars from her son would be nothing in comparison to the monster that she bore the crescent scar from.

Nipping at his silvery mane as it grew and flopped around his neck, it was longer now than she remembered. "I love you Rein, more than anything." Her voice hushed into a whisper as her cerulean gaze sought out his sapphires. Every word she spoke to him, she meant. She loved her son more than she could even begin to imagine, and she always would. If he were to be the one that happened to take her life, she'd still love him with every ounce of her being as he did so. Obviously, she hoped that wouldn't happen - but her motherly love out shadowed everything else. Still, she reveled in the little laugh he had done previously, deep down hoping she could soothe his heartache. "Don't you forget that, okay?" She questioned, cream cupped ears tilting in his direction. "You're my little prince. And you always will be."

Remy watched from his safe vantage point, weary of the child and unsure if his sparks would return. However, from seeing the child's breakdown, he began to feel for the colt. Moving his body across the ground, swimming through the small puddles that were deeper than he could walk over, he ended up at Rein's feet. His beady eyes were a similar blue as Rexanna's as he gazed upon the child, his little black paws reaching for his ashen hoof as if he could try to console Rein. All Remy wanted to do was help. Rexanna noticed the motion and nuzzled her son gently. "His name is Marembo. I call him Remy, though. He wants you to feel better." She spoke gently, watching the small polecat as he tried to get the colts attention. His little black paws aiming to stroke Rein's hoof with a gentleness that he often did for his bonded when she felt distraught. His own little sign of love, showing that he, too, loved the child.

The Thief shared the same feeling, probably strongly passed through the bond. She wanted her son to be happy and take on the world like a storm (which she began to realize was more real than imaginary.) Still, she was proud of him regardless of the bad things he had done. He had found magic and was curious enough to see what it could do. Whereas Rexanna only found her magic useful in grabbing people's attention. She hadn't decided on actually trying it out on creatures. Perhaps it would have been useful in her encounter with Calstron.

"Talk."
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Rein <3333333
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
simple and clean - by Rein - 05-07-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-07-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rein - 05-08-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-08-2016, 01:17 AM
RE: simple and clean - by Rein - 05-08-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-08-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rein - 05-11-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-11-2016, 10:16 PM