the Rift

[OPEN] c o u n t i n g

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
He’s a quiet little disgrace to nature.

Still, he only stands and stares, and it makes me wonder if maybe Duir and I would be better suited to other company. My buck, however, glances back at me with aggravation, denying me escape from the awkward conversation with a simple look and the twinge of heart accompanying it. Thus begins my first (and hopefully only) one sided conversation with two mute baby creatures.

I’m almost relieved to see the surprisingly judgmental expression on the child’s face becomes a softer one as I try to stumble my way through mind reading without proper powers. The relief stems mostly from the fact that, now, I won’t have to yell at him for being such an ungrateful and rude punk, and that I won’t be subsequently kicked into oblivion by whoever his mother is for making him cry. It’s also nice, I guess, to have something so small (and sort of endearing) look at you in a kindly manner, though I’d still much rather be somewhere else.

Duir tucks his head down a bit for the colt to look at his antlers. In a truly boyish bound that draws the first genuine smile to my lips so far, the mostly black hybrid rears back, his diminutive blade striking out towards my fawn in what is an almost impressive lunge for a boy so small. Not having expected an assault for his efforts at friendship, the passive chocolate buck starts and bleats a small terrified noise. His downward cocked muzzle tucks in to brace his crown for impact, small hooves splaying beneath him for support as tiny heads collide. Duir’s green and gold eyes widen in general surprise of the sudden attack of the colt and his own body’s reaction to it; his skull, built for such impacts, absorbs most of what he’d assumed would be a great amount of pain.

A trill of delight so vibrant I can’t help but laugh out loud rushes through the lightning marked fawn; bracing himself again, it is the buck that pulls back this time, eager to fill the surprisingly satisfying hum of impact through his skull plate again.

"I think you may have started something, kid," I jest with a chuckle, watching (and feeling) the interaction between the two with a slight smile on my face.

[ OOC: It’s so cute I think I’m dyin’ ]

there's no place to hide down here
Image Credit

@Virga

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
c o u n t i n g - by Virga - 05-08-2016, 04:38 PM
RE: c o u n t i n g - by Rikyn - 05-12-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: c o u n t i n g - by Virga - 06-19-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: c o u n t i n g - by Rikyn - 06-27-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: c o u n t i n g - by Virga - 06-27-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: c o u n t i n g - by Rikyn - 06-30-2016, 11:38 AM
RE: c o u n t i n g - by Virga - 07-10-2016, 10:06 PM
RE: c o u n t i n g - by Rikyn - 07-13-2016, 11:51 AM
RE: c o u n t i n g - by Virga - 07-17-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: c o u n t i n g - by Rikyn - 07-30-2016, 10:55 AM