the Rift

Spider's Web

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

YOU'VE GOT THE WORLD ON ITS KNEES, YOU'RE TAKING ALL THAT YOU PLEASE

She is a tease, this much is apparent. The goliath's interest is well and truly piqued, and he finds himself glancing furtively around to see if there are any other herd representatives on their way to try and steal his find. Admittedly, he has no herd to lure her to, but perhaps she can be tempted by the thought of freedom...It irks him when his women live in herds, where gaining access to them is tricky and where his children are raised by other men. It would be vastly preferable to have them close at hand, roaming the wilderness with him.

She sidles closer, and the leviathan watches her with barely-hidden desire etched across his face. Her tail trickles across his body and he allows himself a low, animalistic growl that rumbles the ground nearby. His massive skull reaches out to try and plant a nip to her side, but she lingers just out of his reach, a living, breathing manifestation of his temptations.

She introduces herself; Airlia. The name rolls easily off his tongue. "Airlia - it is a pleasure." His jowls split into a wolfish grin. The trees nearby ruffle as his dragons swoop into land on the branches; they watch the mare like a hawk, sizing her up, trying to determine if she is worthy of their bonded's attention. Their tails coil and their sharp eyes follow the movements of the unicorn and the equine, intrigued despite themselves.

Volterra glances around again. "No doubt we will soon be swarmed by representatives from Helovia's herds attempting to lure you into their ranks, but perhaps I can interest you in something else?" He fixes her with his predator's stare. "I am an outcast - I answer to nobody but myself. Helovia is mine to explore at my leisure, and I bend the knee to no man. I would be more than happy to show you around, should you desire freedom over the chains of a herd." His gaze never wavers from her, each hard muscle bulked as he stands sentinel before her.

@Airlia

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-09-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: Spider's Web - by Volterra - 05-09-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-12-2016, 03:34 AM
RE: Spider's Web - by Volterra - 05-12-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-17-2016, 03:56 AM
RE: Spider's Web - by Volterra - 05-19-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-26-2016, 05:17 AM
RE: Spider's Web - by Volterra - 05-26-2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-28-2016, 03:26 AM