the Rift

Spider's Web

Airlia Posts: 29
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 :Frostfall HP: 58.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare

Airlia

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
She smirks sadistically as her tail winds over his powerful body. His growl vibrates through her tail causing the girl to giggle softly. 'Oh now dear, do I need to find some water for that fire?' She purrs with laughter at her own inward wit. He is a toy for her to play with, she will make the rules here, or flee his clutches. It is all his choice, play nice or lose the best thing he has ever seen. She can see it written plan as day across his face. He wants her, wants her like a rabid dog. Almost in front of him again his teeth snap shut inches from her side. Her tail lashes out trying to smack his face, hard enough to sting.

"Don't you know, you shouldn't break your toys? Especially since you haven't even gotten to play with it yet?" Her voice is a husky purr as she arches her long elegant neck. She was enjoying this way to much for either of their goods. Batting her long lashes she smiles softly at him. He repeats her name and it rings pleasantly in her pricked ears. A swishing of branches and leaves draws her eyes upward. Massive lizard creatures with wings are perched above them. Her neck eases from it's high arch as she gazes up at them.

"Are, uhhh, they with you?" She speaks clearly but quietly hoping she wont piss the creatures off and get a closer look at them, or their claws. "They are very interesting, and magnificent creatures." Unconsciously the mare stepped closer to the trees gazing up at them starstruck. Even as the beast speaks her eyes never leave the lizards. Ears flick trying to pick up the sound of hooves around them; silence greets her.

Only when he offers her something else does her silver gaze re-fix on him. Her horned head tilted slightly as she watched him curiously. What did he have to offer her? She mulled over his offer, of course she wanted to be free, but would she truly be free with him? Her voice changed from a purr to morning frost, "Tell em Vol, would I truly be free with you? Or would you be there directing my every step?" Her eyes flickered dangerously for a second. "You're honesty will be rewarded, I do not stand for lies." Her horned head lifted high with pride, an unspoken challenge lingering on her face.
----------------------------------------
Words;; 408
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra She'll be an outcast either way xD
speaking

Messages In This Thread
Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-09-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: Spider's Web - by Volterra - 05-09-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-12-2016, 03:34 AM
RE: Spider's Web - by Volterra - 05-12-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-17-2016, 03:56 AM
RE: Spider's Web - by Volterra - 05-19-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-26-2016, 05:17 AM