the Rift

Spider's Web

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

YOU'VE GOT THE WORLD ON ITS KNEES, YOU'RE TAKING ALL THAT YOU PLEASE

He grunts his frustration as she slips out of his grasp again. He is like a petulant child when it comes to women - the more they play hard to get, the more he wants them. That's not to say he doesn't adore a mare who falls into his arms and his bed with minimal effort, but every so often it's nice for him to be faced with a bit of a challenge. "I like the fact you say yet. That gives me hope, dear Airlia." His goliath form shifts and rumbles as a laugh spreads through him.

She remarks on his dragons - ah, they're babe magnets, those dragons of his. She steps closer to them, and they dutifully preen beneath her stare. Vadir especially, vanity incarnate, struts like a smitten housecat along her branch, her powerfully scythed tail swinging with such vigour that it chops a row of twigs from her perch. They fall to earth with a clatter, but she hardly notices as she slowly and carefully washes her gleaming golden scales. "Yes, they are with me. The red is Vérzés, the gold Vadir."

He half-thinks she will be easily tempted by his offer, but from what little he knows of this mare so far, should he be surprised when she instead questions what exactly he's offering her? His jowls twist into a dark, somewhat approving grin. "Ah, you read me far too well." Not that reading Volterra is particularly difficult - he's about as subtle as a wrecking ball. She states that she does not stand for lies, but she needn't worry. The blackened giant does not lie. "It would be remiss of me to invite you into the life of an outcast then simply abandon you to the wilderness. Of course I would be around, ensuring I keep a close eye on your whereabouts. But I am a busy man, Airlia. I could not possibly dictate your every move, as I have other business to attend to that would not involve me stalking you every hour of the day." Business like interacting with his children, and training to become the future warlord he will be.

"You would be free to roam the four corners of Helovia, as I do, and interact with its other inhabitants without my interference. But I would endeavour to keep an eye on you wherever possible, and should I amass any more followers, would select a neutral land as our base of sorts. You would also have my protection, and that is a gift that cannot be underestimated." He hasn't the time to stalk his mare 24/7, but he will be careful to make sure nobody attempts to steal her from him....and keep her close enough that he can indulge whenever the need arises.

@Airlia

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-09-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: Spider's Web - by Volterra - 05-09-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-12-2016, 03:34 AM
RE: Spider's Web - by Volterra - 05-12-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-17-2016, 03:56 AM
RE: Spider's Web - by Volterra - 05-19-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-26-2016, 05:17 AM
RE: Spider's Web - by Volterra - 05-26-2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-28-2016, 03:26 AM