the Rift

[OPEN] Little Treasures....

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

we heal with love

“Oh!” Instantly Alysanne relaxed once it was clear that her skills as a healer were not needed for the moment. Hemlock settled down too, hooting a small apology to the strange deer as he came to land between Alysanne’s ears in his customary spot. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Raeden! I’m never too busy to answer a call for one of the doctors.” She assured the pale girl quickly, her smile soft. “My twin, Iona, she’s the other Specter - it’s wonderful to meet more of the ranks!”

She then fell silent, watching curiously as Raeden moved closer - explaining that she had a gift. Well! Such a random and kind thing completely surprised Alysanne! Her green eyes widened in a mixture of shock and delight as the bag was slipped off and offered, along with some very kind words. For someone that had been feeling less than sure about her station as a doctor in this herd, that simple praise meant everything. “Oh goodness, that is so kind of you!”

And just then before she could say anything else, a familiar and delightful little filly showed up - her butterfly wings bright with colours. “Hello little one!” It was good to see her looking so strong! “It’s a special bag to hold medicines, wanna see?” Taking the offered gift from Raeden, she lowered it carefully so that the filly could get a good look.

Hemlock, with his particular fondness for foals, flew down to the ground and hooted a greeting to the butterfly girl. Alysanne’s attention turned back to Raeden, her smile positively shining now. “Thank you so much! I hope no one will be missing this bag too much?” She teased gently with a wink, her green eyes bright. She knew well that part of her sister’s job, and everyone else in the sneak ranks, was to occasionally steal items that could be beneficial for the herd - this was just the first time she had heard of it actually happening! “It’s perfect, I can’t wait to fill it up with useful herbs that I find around Helovia.”

alysanne & hemlock

image credits
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Little Treasures.... - by Raeden - 05-09-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Little Treasures.... - by Alysanne - 05-27-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Little Treasures.... - by Raeden - 05-29-2016, 05:52 PM
RE: Little Treasures.... - by Laume - 06-01-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Little Treasures.... - by Alysanne - 06-01-2016, 10:18 AM
RE: Little Treasures.... - by Raeden - 06-13-2016, 10:25 PM