the Rift

[OPEN] Little Treasures....

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Her maw could not help but smile to the mare. She seemed like their was a weight off her chest when Readen said she was not hurt. The paint came closer with sweet tones filing the air around them. I am slowly meeting the other ranks as well. I thought you looked so familiar! It is wonderful to meet Iona's sister. You both have been so kind and very willing to help me. I can tell you share the same blood. Her head dipped slightly taking in the mares appearance. She looked so much like Iona it was unreal. Rae and Ru were pretty easy to tell apart even in young age.

Teal eyes brightened even more when the mare happily accepted her gift to her. Raeden knew she did the right thing by giving it to someone who will use it. I am so happy you like it. Sometimes I feel our healing ranks need some appreciation. It is easy to give it to our warriors, but you are the one who mends everyone. You keep us healthy and cure us when we are sick. So I thank you very much for what you do Alysanne. I know you will put that bag to good use. As the honey coated words came to a halt a small voice was heard. Tin perked his ears up to look at the small little filly. Bright green eyes watched her move closer and closer to the two adults. The small bird creature moved closer to the small filly. Tins small hooves carried him closer to the girl and he soon stood next to the hooting owl. Tin reached his small black nose out to sniff the girl's wings Odd wings.

Raeden watched the girl and the companions for a moment. Hello little one, Good to see you again. I got this special bag for Aly for all the stuff she does for our herd. She smiled softly then turned her attention back to the mare. The paint was glowing with happiness and joy as she spoke once again. Ohh they should not too miss it too much... They were not even really using it... I can not wait to see what you are able to collect with it ! Please let me know if you need anything else, I am always on the lookout for useful stuff. I am more than wiling to help you get anything you need.

words

Image Credits

@Alysanne @Laume

Messages In This Thread
Little Treasures.... - by Raeden - 05-09-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Little Treasures.... - by Alysanne - 05-27-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Little Treasures.... - by Raeden - 05-29-2016, 05:52 PM
RE: Little Treasures.... - by Laume - 06-01-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Little Treasures.... - by Alysanne - 06-01-2016, 10:18 AM
RE: Little Treasures.... - by Raeden - 06-13-2016, 10:25 PM