the Rift

Memories of Calypso

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

I almost do not believe what I see before me. If it was not for Dae's presence in my mind, I would of thought this one horrible nightmare. My Father stands before me, his gaze haunting and otherworldly. I shiver slightly under it. Daddy. I whisper softly. Even in death, his confidence seemed to sooth my fears. He was always the strong one, the protector. I guess that is kind of fitting, being that he was a warlord and all.

He opens his mouth as if to speak to me, but nothing comes out. Instead the winds swirl around him until nothing is left but some of his braided mane and his antlers. Oh how did his antlers get here?! The last place I had seen them... I shudder again. However I move forward anyway. My Father's feeling of confidence urging me on. Or it could be the fact that Dae is at my side nosing me to go forward. As if to follow. But what are we following, and where is it taking me?

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Random Event - wasn't sure if we are supposed to tag you or not
So excited!
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Messages In This Thread
Memories of Calypso - by Random Event - 05-11-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Memories of Calypso - by Calypso - 05-11-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Memories of Calypso - by Random Event - 05-28-2016, 12:24 PM
RE: Memories of Calypso - by Calypso - 05-31-2016, 08:26 PM