the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wait So Long

Orithia Posts: 59
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
ORITHIA

He pressed against her, her gentle King, her sweet savior in his sovereign skin.

Their breaths mingled together, sweat mixing in the memory of joined bodies, a seamless profession of love. She could feel the bass drum beat of his heart, echoing the steady pulse of her own, thudding along to the same rhythm, the same lifesong that connected them to the universe.

On and on their spirits twined through stars and souls, reaching nirvana through actualization and confession.

So this is what love was.

It tasted of dew and a dawn yet unbroken by the majesty of the sun, of fragile moments stolen between breathless laughs and of the soft whisper of a receding tide against sand. It felt like everything she had never known and all that she had never deserved.

She turned her head, faintly dished skull a pale silhouette against a backdrop of silent earth and slumbering fates. Her cheek, still damp from the ruddy pool and her own tears, pressed against his chest, the wholesome beating of his heart now thundering its way beneath her skin. It had not felt like any time before, no, it had felt like release and like rainfall; thunderstorms and ocean furies, all at once, she had felt whole.

Orithia had never known what it was like to feel whole.

A sigh slipped from between pastel lips, eyes closed against the tide of night.

Whispers of "Njiwa" echoed about the forest, murmured by the rustling of leaves and held close by the arms of memory.

"Thank you," Her voice was gossamer soft, "You have given me a gift, Mfalme. You have given me such a gift. I promise, Tembovu. All of my promises, you may have them, all of my heart is yours. Thank you."

@Tembovu
[Image: ypCJIiV.png]
Honestly, kick her ass at any time. Seriously.
Any and all aggressive and non-aggressive contact permitted.
Please no permanent injury or death. We'll get to that part at some point.
xoxo

Messages In This Thread
Wait So Long - by Orithia - 05-12-2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Wait So Long - by Tembovu - 05-13-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Wait So Long - by Orithia - 06-02-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: Wait So Long - by Tembovu - 06-13-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Wait So Long - by Orithia - 06-27-2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Wait So Long - by Tembovu - 07-11-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: Wait So Long - by Orithia - 07-14-2016, 06:30 PM