[PRIVATE] Reunion Year

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS
Cause You gotta be bigger, be faster, be stronger
If you're gonna survive any longer

Archibald does not know this, but he completely embodies Darwin's anxious thoughts. He is his brother, he has magic to keep him grounded, and he is the Czar of these lands.

The Dauntless lifted his head from grazing as Loretta alerted him to Knox's presence. His thief king brother was returning from some mission, surely, and Archibald was interested in seeing whom the dappled boy had brought to live with them now. Stepping onto the trail that would lead him to his brother(s) Archibald moved with ease and a calm demeanor. Loretta followed behind, trotting carefully yet with a nonchalant chip to her gait. The mass of the giant was hidden in thick trees and underbrush as he approached, but as his eyes caught sight of some familiar cluster of grey feathers, he was thankful for that and he stopped dead in his tracks. Loretta did as well, her ears pinning down into crimson fur. Is that really him!? Loretta's mind flashed images of Wilder in her bonded's memory, but Archibald pushed them away. No. It was not his brother that loved his mother--it was the union of the two.

Archibald lifted his head, gold eyes turning hard and nearly cold. He had thought the child dead.

Had he no loyalty? The Czar gritted his teeth some, and with a hardened jaw stepped from the brush and trees and shadows in all of his massive glory.

"Hello, Darwin." His voice was void of emotion, hard and baritone. Loretta moved quickly, trotting over to stand next to Milo. She made sure not to stand too close, and her amber eyes shifted up to Knox for permission, though she truly did not need it from him she did not know that. Archibald lifted his head, shoulders squaring. "I thought you were dead."

Image Credits

@Darwin @Knox

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Reunion Year - by Knox - 05-14-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Reunion Year - by Darwin - 05-16-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Reunion Year - by Milo - 05-29-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Reunion Year - by Archibald - 06-05-2016, 03:18 PM