[PRIVATE] Reunion Year

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS
Cause You gotta be bigger, be faster, be stronger
If you're gonna survive any longer

It is a fleeting glance that gives Loretta the permissions she had so graciously sought. Instantly, her thickly furred shoulder pressed into the silver boy's knee, and her neck curled over as she licked Milo in greeting. Like Archibald's children, and Ranjiri, Loretta had some internal claim over Milo. Though this was different. It had not always been present. This resolve, this claim, this love only came when her sister died. The retriever had to retire her post as the boy's protector, and Loretta dutifully stepped in when she could. Though she was not quite as kind, as gentle, or as present as Manhattan had been in the boy's life, she tried. Hard.

Golden eyes moved from Wilder's son to the thief brother. Archibald's brow stiffened as the sleuth talked, his tail flicking against his hocks some, but his chin lifted with understanding. Knox had not revealed his identity to Darwin yet, otherwise this course of speech would be unnecessary and redundant. If there was anything Knox was not, it was stupid. The boy was a crafter of intellect, unlike Evers and his quest for knowledge, but still strong in his cunning. Archibald did not understand why Knox always chose to do this, but he did at least trust his brother. Somewhere in his words, he was right. Archibald dropped the anger of broken loyalty against Knox and let Aylin, him, and their child-to-be reside in his herd. However, Archibald knew they had gifts to offer the betterment of the other Hidden Falls residents. What the hell did Darwin have to offer?

Hard, golden eyes moved back to Wild--no, Darwin, and he looked him up and down. He looked scrawny in the way that vagabonds do. Too skinny, too rough. The Czar's eyes narrowed some. "What skills do you have that would benefit my people?" Archibald asked, his voice iced over with diplomatic seriousness. The warlord should never be taken lightly, and that was an evident truth as he took a step toward Darwin, crested neck arching some.

Image Credits

@Darwin
@Knox

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Reunion Year - by Knox - 05-14-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Reunion Year - by Darwin - 05-16-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Reunion Year - by Milo - 05-29-2016, 04:37 PM