the Rift

[PRIVATE] Reunion Year

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
You found the secret,
you’d kill it
just to keep it.
Of course, stone gaze landed on his brother as Darwin noticed the gaze shift from him to the one who had brought him here. His head was held high, despite being near the Czar of the land – part of him not caring if Archibald didn’t want him to stay. It wasn’t as if he was searching for some long lost love from family. No, he had forgotten that idea long ago. Instead, he stuck his love and fierce loyalty to those that were far too young or defenseless on their own. Perhaps it was part of him that was obliging to the smaller child within him – the one that had to grow up alone, and grow up fast.

So when Archibald’s gaze returned to him, Antaa cooed gently to his bonded. Flames billowing lightly against the pale hide of the man. His fur was rugged looking, but normal for one that lived a vagabond lifestyle. He didn’t let that dwindle his pride. Instead, he continued to look upon Archibald, reflecting in the fact of the scars the Czar had, wondering if his brother even noticed the faint remnants of the ones he had as well. Darwin, more than likely, wasn’t as battle hardened as Archi, but he did fight, and he learned quickly with the band he stayed with while he spent time away from Helovia. His experiences caused his gaze to continue to linger as Archi’s golden hues caught his own, narrowing ever so slightly before he began to look the Pegasus over. “What skills do you have that would benefit my people?” It was an honest question, and Darwin shot a glance down to Milo (perhaps reflecting on the idea that the poor child was defenseless much in the way the young stallion had been in the beginning of his life as well) and returned his gaze to Archibald. “I might not be as experienced as you,” he began, subconsciously flinching as Antaa’s gaze slipped away from the equine before them and glanced over to the other company that stood within the ring, “But I’ve learned to fight and care for people in my time outside of Helovia. I can’t offer much, but I can offer my skills in making sure the border and its inhabitants are safe.” And just like that, his voice where it once was rugged and perhaps a bit joking was replenished with a more formal attitude. He was being honest, even if it partially pained him to admit his faults to his ebony kin.

"Talk."
darwin
image credits

@Archibald it sucks im sorry :|

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Reunion Year - by Knox - 05-14-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Reunion Year - by Darwin - 05-16-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Reunion Year - by Milo - 05-29-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Reunion Year - by Archibald - 06-05-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Reunion Year - by Knox - 06-22-2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Reunion Year - by Darwin - 07-03-2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Reunion Year - by Archibald - 07-23-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Reunion Year - by Darwin - 08-28-2016, 10:15 PM