the Rift

[PRIVATE] The drums were sounded

Adaeze Posts: 32
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6
ali
Adaeze

There was always a mixture of emotions that swirled around the cat every time she found Tembovu, be it accidental or purposely. There was instinctual fear because she knew first hand what he was capable of when a situation called for violence. There was attraction because what Dorobian woman wasn't attracted to a stallion that was strong and capable and feared? (there was also lust, but Ada didn't often dwell on that). And, of course, there was happiness because Tembovu was her friend (and savior, but that was another something that she didn't dwell on), he was the only one in Dorobo that she had been able to talk to who truly understood her.

“If you only knew how long it could be.” He said in response to her question and Ada smiled. She wasted little time in closing the distance between herself and the king. She ignored his outstretched muzzle (honestly, he knew that wasn't how she said 'hello' to him) and instead settled for rubbing against his side in a very catlike manner. "I'm sure its not the only thing thats long, Temby." She hummed, her golden eyes sparkling with amusement.

“Did you find what you were looking for, when you left me?”

Ada circled around Tembovu, her shoulder never losing touch with his hide even as she came to a standstill on his left. "Oh come on, Temby, you couldn't honestly expect me not want to have a look around after telling me everything you did. Besides...  you know cats wander." As she spoke she reached to touch her muzzle to the elephant's cheek. "But we always return to the ones we like. You know... when we need food, water, shelter ... a little petting."

"."

Messages In This Thread
The drums were sounded - by Tembovu - 05-13-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Adaeze - 05-13-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Tembovu - 05-14-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Adaeze - 05-15-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Tembovu - 05-15-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Adaeze - 05-15-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Tembovu - 05-24-2016, 01:28 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Adaeze - 05-24-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Tembovu - 06-01-2016, 02:38 AM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Adaeze - 06-01-2016, 09:54 PM