the Rift

[PRIVATE] The drums were sounded

Adaeze Posts: 32
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6
ali
Adaeze

Of course he would prefer that she wandered with him, that was no surprise to the spotted woman. She did wonder, though, for a moment if his desire for her to stay close to him was because he wanted to protect her or if it were something more. "But how far can you wander before your herd calls you back?" She asked. Surely she wouldn't be able to get adequate exploring or snooping done if she had to have a chaperon everywhere she went. "And you're slow." She teased. "But... slow and steady isn't always bad, darling."

The words had scarcely passed her lips before he grabbed and yanked her forelock. It wasn't exactly painful nor was it entirely unpleasant. The cat actually found humor in the gesture. "I always thought you'd be a hair puller, Temby." The mare giggled. She stepped forward several steps before she turned to face the Elephant King. "I suppose in time I'll find out the other things I've been curious about. Like if you're a screamer, or..."

"Adaeze..."

It was the hoarseness of Tembovu's voice that silence the mare. The humor faded from her eyes and her face took on a serious expression. "Temby..." But his voice silenced her again and she listened. He was glad that she came back to him. "You know me, I'm a glutton for punishment ... can't let go of my bad habits." She attempted to joke, but the tone of his voice had gotten to her. "Temby, what's wrong?"

"."

Messages In This Thread
The drums were sounded - by Tembovu - 05-13-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Adaeze - 05-13-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Tembovu - 05-14-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Adaeze - 05-15-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Tembovu - 05-15-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Adaeze - 05-15-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Tembovu - 05-24-2016, 01:28 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Adaeze - 05-24-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Tembovu - 06-01-2016, 02:38 AM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Adaeze - 06-01-2016, 09:54 PM