the Rift

[PRIVATE] The drums were sounded

Adaeze Posts: 32
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6
ali
   Adaeze</style>
  </style>

“Of course I did. You didn’t need to die— too many I cared about already were buried in Dorobo’s sands…”

Ada remained quiet, but she couldn't help but wonder just when, in Dorobo, she had become someone that Tembovu cared about; and for that matter, when he had become someone she cared about. Her thoughts were easily rerouted when he commented on her haunches. "They are quite fantastic, aren't they?" She teased."I'm sure my future lovers will be very grateful that you saved me and didn't allow my haunches to go to waste." She winked and she could have teased more if Tembovu wouldn't have spoken again.

"You didn't?"

"Of course not." She said and paused because he appeared as though he wanted to say more. "What's wrong, sweeatheart? Cat got your tongue?" Her head dropped down as Tembovu touched his muzzle to her chest and she sighed. "Too many I cared about were buried there, too." The cheetah admitted. "I didn't want you to join them."

Their conversation moved on and she grinned at the idea of seeing Aji face to face. "Where do you suppose he is?" She asked before casting a quick glance around. "I think I'd like to visit my dear, dear friend now that I'm finally home."Oh, she was sure he was going to be absolutely thrilled that she had made it safely. She couldn't wait to see the look on his face when she waltzed right up to him.

She had already turned and was walking away to go in search of Aji when Tembovu's next question made her stop. She couldn't help but laugh when he asked if she wanted a trade in the heard before listing them off. The spotted women turned her head to look over her shoulder at her new king. "Sweetheart, you know I'm not a healer. And ... I'm more of a lover than a fighter." She winked as she spoke. "Why don't you think about what position you want me in, Temby, and let me know later." She flicked her tail and set off into deeper into the Edge to find her best frenemy.

"."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
The drums were sounded - by Tembovu - 05-13-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Adaeze - 05-13-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Tembovu - 05-14-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Adaeze - 05-15-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Tembovu - 05-15-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Adaeze - 05-15-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Tembovu - 05-24-2016, 01:28 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Adaeze - 05-24-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: The drums were sounded - by Tembovu - 06-01-2016, 02:38 AM