the Rift

[PRIVATE] this ship has taken me far away

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Her name was Lena, and she was of the Basin. Raeden had met so many that lived under her sisters rule. She smiled softly to the as she continued speaking. She told the pale mare the name of her beautiful companion and her teal eyes wondered over the little creature. It was so quiet but Raeden could not pick up on the little fox's fire burning. Tin quietly stayed next to his bonded as he listened to their conversation. His green eyes watched the little fox creature to make sure it was not going to attack them. He was a deer, Tin could not help the feeling of flight or fight.

The conversation had now moved to her companion, but before the sentence could leave her mouth she froze. The mare had looked like she saw a ghost standing between them. Raedens pale smile turned into a frown as she watched the mares face. Lena looked like she was frozen in time, and could not speak a single word. The sleuth looked to Tin unsure if she had said something wrong. Her silver flecked gaze found the mares once again, but it did not feel very warm. A few moments had gone by before another word was said. Then the angel like voice rang out into the fields again. She complimented the small ring around her horn. Raeden did not even thing the small ruby was viable under her think tresses of her forelock. She let a smile drip from her gold like maw once again as she answered the mare. This is Tin. Her crown pointed to the deer. Well I was on the outskirts of Helovia when I came across someone near a stream. When they left I noticed this little ruby glistening in the sun, and the owner was nowhere in sight. I thought it was too pretty to just leave there. Thank you though. I have to ask, I feel like you just saw a ghost, have i offended you in any way? Please tell me if I did. Her sweet voice rang out into the world around the two. Raeden wondered if the mare would tell her what she did wrong, if she did something wrong.

words words

Image Credits

@Lena

Messages In This Thread
this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 05-14-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 05-17-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 05-21-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 05-30-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 06-14-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 07-20-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 07-23-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 08-08-2016, 10:55 PM