the Rift

[PRIVATE] this ship has taken me far away

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Her pale skull tilted as she watched the mare. The bay creature was being very kind and understanding towards the girl and it caused the mare to just smile softly. Tin watched the two as he small tail flicked happily as he chewed on some grass. The two stood their in a silence for a few moment. Raeden took int he world around her watching the clouds drift above their heads. Teal orbs brightened as the sun glowed. She had no clue what emotions Lena was going through right now. Emotions that Raeden would not be able to understand. Her cream tail flicked over her cloud like markings as she looked back down to earth. She did not offend the bay mare, thank god. Raeden was pretty good at doing that even when she did not mean too. Okay good, I was worried that I did. The bay mares eyes looked to be filled with sorrow and hurt, but she kept her pale gold mouth shut. Rae did not dare to ask, then the answer came to her.

It was a friend of Lena's, and Lena had made it for him. The pale girl started to wonder why he would leave something like this laying around, but she just looked back to the Time mender. Oh I am sorry to bring up sad memories like that. Maybe he just lost it and he could be looking for it? Would you like it back? She simply offered. it was the only thing she could think of to help cheer Lena up. Raeden would happily give it to the bay mare if she wanted it. Well it was rightfully Lena's right? That would be the good thing to do. Of course the pale gold mare could be selfish and not even offer her anything, but Raeden could not do that to her. Especially with an item that meant so much to someone else.

words words

Image Credits

@Lena

Messages In This Thread
this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 05-14-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 05-17-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 05-21-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 05-30-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 06-14-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 07-20-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 07-23-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 08-08-2016, 10:55 PM