the Rift

[PRIVATE] this ship has taken me far away

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

She watched the mare contemplate what to do in her mind. Teal eyes searched between the mare, her fox, and Tin. Lena seemed to be fighting something within, but the pale gold mare was not sure. Cream tresses lifted from her neck as a warm wind wrapped around the two. It first hugged the Specter then continued over to the Time Mender. Her maw held the warm honey smile as she waited for the mare to decide what she wanted to do. The circlet had no sentimental meaning to Raeden, but it clearly had an impact on Lena. Who was Raeden to keep this beautiful trinket all to her self. She was not the one who made it, or had it made for her. The little glimmering ruby was not worth watching another suffer. She hated to see the pain it brought to the bay, but she wanted to give it to her. Maybe just maybe the man who left it will return to Lena and she can give it to him once again.

When an answer finally came from the mare all the pale specter could do was smile. Lena seemed so hesitant about it, but deep down the cloud covered girl knew it was all Lena's. Her head lowered, and her sharp crowned skull went parallel to the ground. With a soft slip down the spiral opalescent slide the ring landed on the patch of grass in front of her. Teal eyes looked to Tin as the deer creature walked over to pick it up. His tender mouth grasped the small circlet with care and love. Small hooves walked over to Lena and came to a halt as he stood in front of her. Tin reached out his maw to help the mare slip it on her horn if that is what she wished, but if she reached out to take it he would give it to her that way as well. A smile formed across Raeden's maw once again It was yours to begin with, of course I would give it back to you Lena. I really hope you do find him one day... If you ever need someone to talk to, or if someone ever tries to steal that from you, come find me. I will get it back for you, and I am always willing to help you in any other way that I can. Just let me know. Her warm voice filled the air as Tin found his way back to her side.

words words

Image Credits

@Lena

Messages In This Thread
this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 05-14-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 05-17-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 05-21-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 05-30-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 06-14-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 07-20-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 07-23-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 08-08-2016, 10:55 PM