the Rift

[PRIVATE] Taking the devil in the details again and again

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

HER eyes blink as he makes the offer. Wha, what?

He'd offered her the golden egg she hadn't known she'd been searching for. The offer meant more hours working and less hours thinking. She'd have very little time to herself at the beginning and, perhaps, that was just what she needed. The momentary stunned response wore off and was replaced, instead, with a mountain of joy. She wanted to dance, to hop about, to squeal in excitement but instead all she did was release a shudder of excitement.

The terrene mare had never presumed that she'd be chosen for such an important position within the herd so soon. Perhaps this was a bad sign...something she should look at as being weakness? /No, you've been working very hard within the herd and they need someone willing to keep doing all that working./ She would need to learn the politics of everything soon, unfortunately. The blasted crap was not her favorite, by any means, but if doing so meant that she'd be able to

She didn't want to waste his time any more than she already was and so she issued a speedy, enthusiastic, response. "YES! Thank you so much Lord Deimos! I, I don't know what to say other than to assure you I shall try to serve you, and the herd, well. My efforts will only continue to expand!"

If the words weren't enough to convey her humble happiness, then the expression making its way across her face certainly would. Deimos was quite different from Hotaru. He seemed to have this old softness about his edges whereas Hotaru seemed like thinly veiled venom and fire. While the mare beamed at him she hoped he knew that he'd earned himself a spot in at least one herd member's heart.

She waited for his response before tacking on, at the end of their exchange, "Oh, my apologies sir, but speaking of expanding efforts, is there anything you think the herd needs made right now?" Her mind was whirring with possibilities and she'd rather have a suggestion to get started on now, when her mind was fresh.

@Deimos

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking the devil in the details again and again - by Eldala - 05-31-2016, 11:32 PM