the Rift

[OPEN] Questionably Occult [SEASONAL SUMMONS]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu the Elephant King
Pale ears and dark eyes sweep to Alune as his careful words in a deeply melodic voice follow on the heels of his own low roll. He blinked once— indeed, the herd should not be trapped inside the borders, should they be breached. He sighed softly to himself; for all that he did in the role of a King, at times holes in his ability to lead were painfully evident to himself. Ears flicked backwards as his gaze traveled first to Elsa and then to the ground.

But he was not left long to linger in his downtrodden thoughts— instead facing the hard eyes and calm, but pointed, rebuke of the goddess. A ripple travelled in the bulk of his muscle from crest to withers and down his shoulder, a physical manifestation of the Moon’s gentle chide. His lips pressed, his great skull bowed slightly, horn tip angling closer towards the misted earth… Though, despite the outward yield to her censure, a single bright flame of dissent flared in his chest. The Elephant’s psyche, tired of his own internal berating, quietly rebelling against the public reproach of a goddess. She did not know

But such dangerous thoughts were powerfully silence by an iron will. The goddess knew more than him; she knew more than any of them. Dynamic eyes of hard heat drop from the deity’s pupil-less silver. He had no foundation for speaking with gods, he could not treat her as he did those greedy, corrupt men of the plains. So, after a deep breath, he simply replied to the Moon, “I understand, my Lady,” a small lopsided small turned up the corner of his pursed lips, “I’ll leave you alone with your handsome Seer in the future.”

However, all internal strife and other thoughts were swept away as she began to speak, granting and explaining the herd’s task. Despite all the dark and ominous lore surrounding their Lady, her words were both just and fair, inspiring admiration to flicker in the King’s navy eyes. His head cocked as he regarded their patron, ears perked and attention focused on the words pushed past her lavender lips.

His head bowed deeply as she finished, “I am glad we turn to you for guidance, Lady Moon. I had not thought to test the limits of the glass before asking you.” Though his muzzle party to talk more, he silenced his own voice— had not she just said that it was Alune who was her mouthpiece and to whom she would confer with?

So his gargantuan form stepped back, letting the Seer choose to ask after if the goddess would want a temple or any other thing he desired to worship her. And, upon letting his Seer to his duty, he found his own beseeching gaze landing once again on Elsa. Navy eyes were wide, wanting, and sad— but he did not approach his Queen. He merely dipped his head and returned into the mists.

@Alune

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Questionably Occult [SEASONAL SUMMONS] - by Alune - 05-15-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Questionably Occult [SEASONAL SUMMONS] - by Tembovu - 06-11-2016, 10:07 AM