Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
If I told you about my favourite dream
[The one without you]
Would you spit fire at me?

Was this it?

For a while Dacianna had been trying to find the Hidden Falls, the place Cirrus had spoken of, in hopes of completing another part of her mission. Birdsong had arrived in force, before it had seemed like winter would never release its grasp, but finally it did and the closer Dacianna got to the roaring waterfall herd the better the weather got. However, by the time she finally reached it night had fallen and her coat shone brightly against the dark backdrop. A grim, annoyed line set across her lips; another reminder that the Moon’s curse would not be lifted if she did not complete this quest. Another mission. Looking thoughtfully at the path ahead she wondered if she could actually sneak into the herd, even when she glowed look at me and hear ears were almost useless.

Still, she tried.

It was perhaps not one of her greatest ideas, but with careful consideration she made her way along the border, trying to find the point where a waterfall cascaded so her footsteps and jewels might be muffled. She hesitated. Wasn’t she here to ask those of the Falls to teach her their laws and history? Then why was she trying to sneak in? Her heart was suddenly torn between King and God; whose order was paramount? Whom did she serve? Yet one was for the benefit of the herd and the other was, well, for her own benefit really. She wondered if the residents of the Falls were hostile in greeting strangers, if they were anything like the Edge, then perhaps she might be forgiven for looking like she was trying to sneak in.

What if they didn’t see her? What if she made it all the way in—no, she had to do it.

One hoof went in front of the other and Dacianna steadily began to attempt to make her away over the border and into the Falls, without anyone noticing. She tried to hide her glowing body behind the odd rock or tree she found whilst her heart hammered in her chest. She wondered quite bitterly, now that she was in the thick of it, why she had drank the potion in the first place. Still, it wasn’t like she was trying to walk into a lion’s den, right?

Dacianna is attempting to sneak into the Hidden Falls due to a quest she's trying to complete, but she's also here to ask about the law and history of the Hidden Falls >_>'' 

Dacianna's coat currently glows in the night, so she is easier to spot :3 

<3
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Late Night Bandit - by Dacianna - 05-16-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Knox - 05-16-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Brendan - 05-17-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Dacianna - 05-17-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Knox - 06-12-2016, 07:07 PM