the Rift

[OPEN] Late Night Bandit

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

After Arwen hatched and bonded to me, and the strange encounter that followed I had hung near the edges of the Falls. I still wanted to live here, i'm just not sure yet that i'm really welcome. So when night fell and the glowing mare moved across the invisible line that marked the Falls from the wilds, I followed her. Arwen was left for now, curled up silently below a tree. I left a trail. Intentionally dragging one of my hind legs along so that should she wake she could find me.

Of course, it does not take long for someone to find the glowing mare. "You've taken one too many steps, mare," His voice sends shivers down my spine, and they aren't even at me. I can not see who the voice belongs to at first, but when I do.... Well it takes all i have not to run. Of course, with the sudden change in my emotions, bright silver flames shoot up from my body like a beacon in the night. Crap. Now i'm busted. But I can not control it, without first learning to control my emotions. For me to try that at my age... Well it's almost impossible. "Tell me your name and why you have come. I'll decide if you can stay,"

I tremble, unsure if he has seen me too. My silver flaming body should give me away.... But I am unsure. Arwen, even in sleep feels my fear and wakes. Without warning I feel her own fear as she runs to me. I don't know if she's in trouble, or reacting to my fear as well. "SPEAK." But I remain quiet, frozen in fear with my hellhound pup at my hooves and lit up like a beacon in what I think is harmless silver flames. Guess i'll know soon enough if i'm allowed to stay.

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
Late Night Bandit - by Dacianna - 05-16-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Knox - 05-16-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Brendan - 05-17-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Dacianna - 05-17-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Knox - 06-12-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Brendan - 06-13-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Dacianna - 06-26-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Knox - 09-04-2016, 06:32 AM