the Rift

[OPEN] Late Night Bandit

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

I am spotted. Not at first by the one who had caused the silver flames to rise from my young frame. But by the mare, who it seemed did not belong here. Arwen stands protectively in front of my hooves, as if she would be any match should the stallion decide to attack. No little one. Please, sister. With my family gone, she was all I had. Like a sister and a daughter all in one.

The mare of course drew the stallion's attention. Why, why did she have to do that. He moves toward me, and towers over my small frame. "Yes, fire. Flames of a rising Hidden Falls warrior. A member of our herd," I relax slightly. It seems that it was true. I had been accepted after all. The male stares me down, and I stare back. I know he has lied, as I am not rising warrior. I am not a warrior at all. Just a young colt with a very inconvenient magic that I can not control. "Isn't that right, boy? Born and raised here by me. Raised to keep late night intruders off of our lands," I nod at first.

But then I find my voice and speak. "Yes Father. I was just trying to draw attention to the intruder. You told me not to face any alone." Yep. I crafted a lie in return, and returned the stare the male had given me. All he has to do is go with it. I can play off my fire and everything. There would be time for the truth, later. For now, i'll allow this stallion to keep his lie. That is, if he keeps mine.

"Talk"

@Dacianna :D

Messages In This Thread
Late Night Bandit - by Dacianna - 05-16-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Knox - 05-16-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Brendan - 05-17-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Dacianna - 05-17-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Knox - 06-12-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Brendan - 06-13-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Dacianna - 06-26-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Knox - 09-04-2016, 06:32 AM