the Rift

[PRIVATE] For the First Time

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

Along the sands she walks. For days she makes a steady pace to the east, along the coast, plodding idly over the wet sand and salty grass. Occasionally she stops to graze and drink, but her pace is rather steady. Internally her mind is wrapped in dreams of Murdock – his smell still stuck in her nose, his voice in her ears, his touch is still all over her skin. There are thing pulling him into her thoughts, things she cannot explain. A desire, a need, she never felt like this about anyone before or ever since the dark stallion entered her life. It's a calm love. A slow one. A distance sort of love, for they both disappear often and for unpredictable amounts of time.

She thinks of the last time they planned to meet under a full moon in front of the caves. She cannot quite recall what happened, but they never met up. She stayed in the caves for months until finally she stepped out into a Birdsong dawn with a new friend. Quilyan. He's a handsome fellow and his company more than tolerable, his love for the cave's markings mirrors her own and she enjoys that. Never once did she think of him in any fashion other than platonic, however. The painted pegasus certainly let her mind rest from the yearn for Murdock, even if it was only an hour or so, but still her loyalty to her lover  never came close to faltering.

Upon the horizon in the dense greenery there seems to be a faint glow in the bamboo forest. Normally her curiosities wouldn;t pull her off of her path but the fact is that she doesn't exactly know where she is headed and at this very moment...she feels the need to explore the Labrynth and it's mysterious light.

Moonglow guides her but even that dim light is starting to face as she moves inland. Rain is starting to fall now, sparse and misty. It happened quick and soon the patter of rainfall on leaves joins the distat sound of lapping waves.

Murdock?” The whisper leaves her throat the moment the surprise of what she is seeing gets to her. She comes up slowly behind him, her eyes wide with disbelief. Had she really randomly found her love, again? She is hesitant to burst toward him like she really wants to, waiting for him to turn around and respond, to confirm that this is no trick of her lonely mind.

- - - - - -

if i had a heart i could love you,
if i had a voice i would sing.

@Murdock sorry you had to wait so long for this lovey ^^
i'm so excited you're back <333

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
For the First Time - by Murdock - 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 05-29-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 06-09-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 06-19-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 08-02-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 09-04-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 10-26-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 11-30-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 01-18-2017, 06:47 PM