Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
SEMI-MATURE CONTENT BELOW
nothing too crazy, but just a heads up

[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

Her name leaves his mouth and the dam that holds her simply breaks away, no resistance to the pull of her heart to his. The invisible space between them bursts the moment Murdock propels toward her, and she him. Their touches meet, their breath twists together and the stirred mists rise into the dark night as they find each other by lips and nose and love. The rain falls ever so softly across their backs, everything becomes slick in what little chrome light shows through the flowing gray clouds. Time is lost and not to be tracked. All that is left now is them, the rain and the night.

"I thought I would never see you again."

Bull finds herself unable to respond, the words are caught in her throat, they refuse to leave her lips as she leans into him. She buries her cheek and nose into his mane, inhaling his smell, swimming in a sea of just him and him alone. The spiked horn she wears so carefully tipped away from him and her abysmal eyes closed, letting the dream swallow her whole. Relief, serenity, weightlessness – the romance, she thinks, is ecstasy to her typically dark thoughts. Only he can bring this out of her. Affection, tenderness, balance. She could stay wrapped in him forever and ever. Protected from the world, from anyone and anything; the only thing she'll ever need is his embrace.

"I will always wait for you."

She breaks away but only just a small bit. Enough to look at him straight on with those glass galaxy eyes. Water has started to gather on her horn, in her forelock and begins to drip down the bridge of her nose. Beads of prismatic droplets collect on her long black lashes and along her sleek back. “Please,” her lips bump his colorful cheek, “Please don't leave me anymore, Murdock, my love, I do not think my frozen heart can take it again...” She sighs and falls into him once more, her voice quaky as if she might cry, but she will not. Her muffled tones come from where her muzzle is buried in his neck once again, “I think it only beats for you and when you are gone it has nothing left.

Her body is on fire with a sensation she hasn't felt in a very long time. The moments have align perfectly as they never have before. Sure they've been intimate, they have loved one another for a long time now, but never has her body been so ready for him. For creation, for the binding, for the conception. She isn't sure who does what or how it may happen, but her body shuts her brain off and takes over. She invites him onto her but aligning her rump to his nose, her scraggly little tail propping to the left – the signs are obvious at this point, even in this poor lighting. When it happens she will let out noises she's never heard herself make. Bull's body is hungry in a way she hasn't been before, even in other 'coupling' situations long before Murdock.

No. There is something special here. Something she's never known before and she's determined to preserve it in her womb. To grow something from this, from him. No matter how far he goes she wants something of him, something she can keep, something she'll never have to let go of.

She'll let him have her as many times as he wants. Here in the misty rain, under the gray darkness.

- - - - - -

if i had a heart i could love you,
if i had a voice i would sing.

i'm so in love with them
O.O

@Murdock

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
For the First Time - by Murdock - 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 05-29-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 06-09-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 06-19-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 08-02-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 09-04-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 10-26-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 11-30-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 01-18-2017, 06:47 PM