the Rift

[PRIVATE] For the First Time

Murdock Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 9 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8 HP: 61.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Gaz

Any time his mind was idle, he found her slipping into his thoughts like a song he couldn't get out of his head. She was always there, playing softly in the background. She was a constant in his life, a part of him that had never left since the moment they met. Though she was not always physically by his side, he could always feel her there with him. She was the one thing he couldn't live without. She was the oxygen he needed to survive and the glue that held every fragmented piece of him together.

Her voice, so soft and soothing and familiar, brought his attention back to her. Here she was. So very real and warm and beautiful, pressed against his side as the rain fell around them. He stared into her dark and soulful eyes with a tender smile upon his lips, pushing his muzzle into her damp cheek and curling his neck tighter around her body. He never wanted to let her go. He wanted to feel the excited beating of her heart and the rise and fall of her sides with each steamy breath as she stood close by his side.

His wings reached out to embrace her slender form, pulling her into the shelter beneath a white canopy of glowing feathers where they could escape the rain. "You need not worry, my love," he breathed into her neck, "I will never leave you again. As long as this planet still stands, I will always be here for you." It was a promise he intended to keep to the end of his days. Never had he found someone who made him feel the way she did, and he was terrified to think of losing her...to think that he might never find that feeling again. To live without her would be to not live at all, and he did not plan on sentencing himself to such a fate.

He lifted his chin as she turned away from him and swung her hips toward his chest. His gaze settled on her dark and wet back and the steam that rose from her damp body. The curve of her spine guided his eyes toward the arch of her neck and further up her knotted mane to the dangerous crown upon her head. Every part of her was beautiful in a twisted and mysterious way and he couldn't help but just stand and stare. She slipped from beneath his feathers as her flank bumped up against his shoulder, and slowly he lowered his wings to his sides.

He chuckled softly under his breath, pressing his chest gently into her warm flank and slowly running his muzzle across the curve of her back. Steam poured from his nostrils with each heavy exhale and he watched as the vapour danced along her damp coat before dissipating into the cool night air. "You missed me that bad, hmm?" He teased in a low voice, placing a gentle nip near the base of her tail. He could feel his own heart rate rising with excitement and anticipation, but for what, he wasn't quite sure. All he knew was that he wanted her, here and now, and for the rest of eternity. She was his, and he wasn't about to let that go. Not ever again.

"talk talk talk talk "

MURDOCK
Maybe I like that I'm not alright

semperfiesty | breathless-dk | samkross-stock | drezdany-stock

@Chernobyl

(Sooo sorry for the wait x.x Done with my training for now though so I should have more time!!)
x

Messages In This Thread
For the First Time - by Murdock - 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 05-29-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 06-09-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 06-19-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 08-02-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 09-04-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 10-26-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 11-30-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 01-18-2017, 06:47 PM