the Rift

[PRIVATE] For the First Time

Murdock Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 9 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8 HP: 61.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Gaz

Silence filled the gaps between their whispered words as they stood side by side, skin to skin, with the mist swirling around their bodies. The nearby stream was black in the shadows like ink bleeding from a broken pen. The rain slowed, and finally ceased, as the faintest touch of morning light began to seep into the murky grey of the overcast sky. The air had a chill to it, but with her warmth against his flesh, he hardly noticed. He looked down at her as she stood huddled beneath his wing, all hisand never again would he let her go.

Her question came as something he had expected, although not yet had the time to consider. Of course it would make sense for them to finally make a home together, when after all these years they had been separated by their allegiance to different factions or by the hundreds of miles that had once lay between their homes. He had not been to that territory in some time, but it was a place he had once called loved. He had fond memories of the rolling hills and lush meadows that The Grey had claimed several years ago, and he knew he would be happy once again joining the ranks of the herd.

"Yes. I will come to the Falls with you," he pushed his muzzle gently against her cheek, taking a deep breath of her scent. It did not truly matter where he chose to settle, for wherever he decided upon, it would always be home so long as she was there. Their journey had taken them from the cold Steppe where they met and their love had blossomed against all odds, to their promises of adventure together and meeting beneath starry skies when many miles had separated their homes.

He tightened his pale wing around her slender body, lightly grazing his muzzle along the curve of her neck as she leaned into him. "Lead the way, my dear."  He looked on into the dark of the forest in the direction of the Falls, anticipation building inside him for what this new chapter would bring. He knew that finally he could be at peace, for at last, they were together again.

"talk talk talk talk "

MURDOCK
Maybe I like that I'm not alright

semperfiesty | breathless-dk | samkross-stock | drezdany-stock

@Chernobyl
x

Messages In This Thread
For the First Time - by Murdock - 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 05-29-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 06-09-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 06-19-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 08-02-2016, 10:38 PM