the Rift

The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR

And you swear I'm hard to lay beside

Torasin’s eyes lit up, filled with an understanding of the words I had chosen to share. He was a friend to me when I felt I had none and his offers of kindness made me feel at ease when all I had felt was sorrow. I was certainly in good company now and I wanted it to remain as such. I couldn’t help the cheerful laugh that followed the paint’s own flutter of chording. Perhaps he would be able to help me on my new quest to become a healer. I would fully invest my attentions to the task and find it completed. I didn’t know what was involved in earning such a title and I knew that Torasin would be able to help me along just as Mirage had in the Threshold. He was a good fellow with a big heart and I thanked the Gods for sending him my way.

I believe that my only concern now is learning the steps to be taken in order to be named a healer. What kind of tasks do you think will be involved in testing my skills at becoming a medic? I’ve never been faced with this kind of duty and I find that I would rather go in to it prepared.” I laced a weary gaze on the golden hued lad, almost dreading his response. I was worrisome that my to-do list had just doubled and that I would be unable to accomplish the content published there.

This Moon Doctor you speak of, would she be able to enlighten me of the concepts of becoming a healer? I find that I would have to apprentice under someone just as I would have to become a warrior.” The dull memories of meeting Aaron had lit my tongue with a soiled aftertaste due to his lack of inspiration on me. He hadn’t taught me much in the way of fighting or really anything otherwise and I hadn’t heard from him since. “I feel that I would prosper under the wings of someone who was just as dedicated as I am…

I planned on serving the Edge well and in a civil display of obedience, I dropped my massive head to the painted stallion, hope swelling in my large eyes. This was his chance to lead me, for I was determined to make his words my path and his wisdom, my undying art.

[W/C: 401]

Messages In This Thread
The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 10-17-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Torasin - 10-18-2012, 04:10 AM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 10-22-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Torasin - 10-22-2012, 07:36 AM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 10-23-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Torasin - 10-30-2012, 10:51 AM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 10-30-2012, 07:16 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Torasin - 11-01-2012, 06:54 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 11-04-2012, 11:21 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 11-20-2012, 09:19 PM